- Snap can drive a hard bargain with banks after IPO drought CNBC - 46 minutes ago
Because Snap is one of the only major IPOs in the pipeline, bankers are "struggling to generate fees," the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Silicon Valley's first IPO of 2017 comes with a caution flag CNBC - 23 hours ago
AppDynamics is preparing to be the first Silicon Valley company to go public in 2017, and it needs investors to get excited to avoid the dreaded ratchet.
- Pisani: The IPO market is finally heating up CNBC - Thu, Jan 19, 2017 23:19 GMT
Right now we have 12 deals in the pipeline, according to Renaissance Capital.
- Russia's Sistema says plans to list agricultural business Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jan 19, 2017 10:50 GMT
Russian conglomerate Sistema plans to list shares in Steppe, its agricultural business, later this year or early in 2018, Chairman Vladimir Yevtushenkov said on Thursday. Sistema's only business currently listed is Russia's biggest mobile telecoms network operator MTS but on Monday its toy retailer Detsky Mir also announced …
- Russia's Detsky Mir valued at up to $2 bln ahead of IPO - sources Reuters - UK Focus - Wed, Jan 18, 2017 13:35 GMT
Russian children's goods retailer Detsky Mir has been valued at 50 billion roubles-118 billion roubles by two of the five banks arranging its initial public offering, two financial market sources said ...
- Hong Kong regulator sues Standard Chartered, UBS over IPO AFP - Wed, Jan 18, 2017 11:36 GMT
- Bank valuations rising to levels needed for AIB IPO - Irish minister Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Jan 17, 2017 19:51 GMT
Rising bank share prices suggest Ireland (Other OTC: IRLD - news) may get the kind of value required to sell a 25 percent stake in state-owned Allied Irish Banks (Berlin: 30544177.BE - news) (AIB) this year, Finance Minister Michael Noonan said on Tuesday. Last year Ireland pushed back the likely timetable for partially …
- Toy seller plans listing as investors turn more bullish on Russia Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Jan 16, 2017 17:11 GMT
Children's goods retailer Detsky Mir is planning an initial public offering in Moscow, hoping to cash in on an improved appetite for investing in Russia after a recovery in oil prices and signs that the country's economy is stabilising. Detsky Mir had looked into a stock market listing as early as 2013 but those plans …
- Russia's Detsky Mir owners to offer 30 pct of shares - sources Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Jan 16, 2017 10:15 GMT
The owners of Russian children's goods retailer Detsky Mir intend to offer around 30 percent of the firm's shares during an initial public offering in Moscow, two sources close to the placement told Reuters ...
- Russia's Detsky Mir says wants to float shares on Moscow Exchange Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Jan 16, 2017 07:28 GMT
Russian children's goods retailer Detsky Mir intends to conduct an initial public offering (IPO) of its shares on the Moscow Exchange, the company said on Monday. Detsky Mir said in a statement that the offering was expected to be exclusively of its secondary shares. The selling shareholders are the Sistema business conglomerate, …
- Goldpac Honored With Best Shareholders' Return and Best Social Responsibilities Recognition from Golden Hong Kong Stock Award, 2016 EQS Group - Mon, Jan 16, 2017 04:20 GMT
EQS-News / 16/01/2017 / 12:20 UTC+8 On 13 January, 2017, the world's fourth largest, and China's top ranked payment solutions provider, Goldpac Group Limited ("Goldpac" or the "Group", stock code: 03315) was invited to attend the Golden Hong Kong Stock Award Ceremony, 2016. Owing to its strong profitability, steady financial …
- A software firm backed by Salesforce and Mark Zuckerberg’s investment adviser heads for an IPO CNBC - Wed, Jan 11, 2017 12:12 GMT
Apttus, a U.S. software firm backed by some of Silicon Valley's biggest entrepreneurs, is planning to go public this year, the company's CEO told CNBC.
- Commencement of IPO Process and Appointment of Executive Director Business Wire - Wed, Jan 11, 2017 08:41 GMT
Metal Tiger (LON: MTR), the natural resources investing company, is pleased to announce that the Song-Toh and Boh-Yai Thai Silver-Lead-Zinc Mines Joint Venture (the “Thai Joint Venture”) has formally commenced an IPO process with regard to seeking admission to trading on AIM in Q2 2017. The Company is also pleased …
- Why buyouts are blowing away IPOs for investors who want to 'cash out' CNBC - Fri, Jan 6, 2017 14:03 GMT
For every dollar of IPO proceeds in 2016, $143 was spent on mergers and acquisitions.
- Flush with funds, Israeli tech firms delay exits Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, Jan 5, 2017 15:58 GMT
Traditionally, many of Israel's numerous tech companies have sold out at an early stage to global giants like Cisco, IBM (NYSE: IBM - news) and Microsoft (Euronext: MSF.NX - news) . Only a few - such as cyber security leader Check Point Software - have reached a significant size.
- IPO market looks set to get its groove back in 2017: Analyst CNBC - Thu, Jan 5, 2017 09:27 GMT
Initial public offerings did not have a very good year in 2016 but that might be about to change, an analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
- Gulf stock listings nosedive in 2016: report AFP - Wed, Jan 4, 2017 13:19 GMT
- People, deals and plans to watch in tech in 2017 CNBC - Wed, Jan 4, 2017 03:50 GMT
CFRA Research's Scott Kessler highlights people, deals and plans to watch in the internet space in 2017.
- Snapchat is trying to convince investors that it won't fall into Twitter's malaise, says report CNBC - Thu, Dec 29, 2016 17:54 GMT
Bankers with Snap's IPO roadshow have cast the company's leader as a visionary, like Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg.
- Blue Apron reportedly puts IPO launch on hold CNBC - Thu, Dec 22, 2016 21:14 GMT
Blue Apron is reportedly putting its initial public offering preparations on hold, according to Bloomberg.
- Klöckner Pentaplast Group Files Registration Statement in Connection with Proposed Initial Public Offering Business Wire - Wed, Dec 21, 2016 20:48 GMT
Kleopatra Holdings 2 S.C.A., the holding company for the Klöckner Pentaplast Group (the “Company”), announced today that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”) relating to a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. Citigroup, …
- IPOs 2017: Here's why issuers are hoping for a big comeback CNBC - Mon, Dec 19, 2016 21:27 GMT
Technology has been the best performing sector of the IPO market, but over 100 highly valued big tech names have sat dormant for several years.
- Britain's FTSE nudges higher though banks, Ashtead slide Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Dec 19, 2016 17:10 GMT
Britain's top share index edged higher on Monday though falls among mining companies and banks capped gains, while Ashtead Group was hit by a broker downgrade. The blue chip FTSE 100 index was up 0.1 percent ...
- AerCap Names Peter Juhas Chief Financial Officer Business Wire - Mon, Dec 19, 2016 13:45 GMT
AerCap Holdings N.V. (“AerCap”) (NYSE:AER) has announced today that Peter Juhas will become its Chief Financial Officer in 2017. Peter joined AerCap in September 2015 as its Deputy Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining AerCap, Peter was the Global Head of Strategic Planning for AIG, where he led the development …
- B.R.A.I.N. Biotechnology Research And Information Network AG: BRAIN announces preliminary financials for fiscal year 2015/16 EQS Group - Mon, Dec 19, 2016 12:02 GMT
- Trivago IPO opens at $11.20 after pricing at $11, below its expected range CNBC - Fri, Dec 16, 2016 21:36 GMT
The stock last traded up more than 7.5 percent from its pricing, listed on the Nasdaq under the symbol "TRVG."
- IPOs should ramp up, even as barriers for smaller companies remain, NYSE president says CNBC - Fri, Dec 16, 2016 15:42 GMT
Companies are counting on the benefits of going public as big names like Snap gear up for their 2017 IPOs, NYSE President Tom Farley says.
- Global IPO market looks set for a strong 2017: EY report CNBC - Thu, Dec 15, 2016 14:40 GMT
After a poor 2016 for initial public offerings, the outlook for 2017 is much more upbeat, say experts from EY.
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks rise with Dow near 20,000; dollar steady before Fed Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Dec 13, 2016 21:42 GMT
U.S. stocks extended their recent rally while the dollar held steady on Tuesday ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve's expected interest rate hike and potential changes in its inflation and growth outlook. All three major U.S. stock indexes hit record closing highs and the Dow ended fewer than 100 points from the 20,000 mark. …
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks rise with Dow near 20,000; dollar steady before Fed Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Dec 13, 2016 19:44 GMT
World stock indexes rose while the dollar held steady on Tuesday as investors turned their focus to the U.S. Federal Reserve's expected interest rate hike this week and potential changes in its inflation and growth outlook. Gains in technology and energy companies helped lift the S&P 500 and Dow Jones industrial average …
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stock indexes rise, dollar holds flat before Fed Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, Dec 13, 2016 16:54 GMT
Global stock indexes rose while the dollar held steady on Tuesday as investors turned their focus to the U.S. Federal Reserve's expected interest rate hike this week and potential changes in its inflation and growth outlook. The S&P 500 and Dow Jones industrial average hit fresh record highs in early U.S. trading, and …
- New Snapchat 'Groups' allow chats with up to 16 users AFP - Tue, Dec 13, 2016 15:35 GMT
- IPOs driven by market, but a lot of companies are going to wait and see, expert says CNBC - Fri, Dec 9, 2016 22:39 GMT
While some may be optimistic that the market rally will lead to more IPOs in 2017, Sagework's Brian Hamilton isn't so sure.
- European shares hold steady at end of strongest week since February Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, Dec 9, 2016 10:44 GMT
Equities got a boost on Thursday after the European Central Bank said it would scale back its monthly asset purchases, a surprise move that lifted euro zone bond yields, which in turn are seen helping reduce pressure on bank profits. Europe's STOXX bank index was down 1.1 percent, leading sectoral fallers as profit-taking …
- Altice N.V. to Explore Possible Initial Public Offering of Minority Interest in Altice USA Business Wire - Thu, Dec 8, 2016 17:02 GMT
AMSTERDAM--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Altice N.V. (Euronext: ATC NA, ATCB NA) today announces that it is exploring the possibility of an initial public offering (IPO) of a minority interest in its U.S. operations, ...