- Tribute Pharmaceuticals Board Members and Management Exercise Series A Warrants Marketwired - 14 minutes ago
Tribute Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc. , a specialty pharmaceutical company with a primary focus on the acquisition, licensing, development and promotion of healthcare products in Canada and the United States, ...
- RainDance Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering Business Wire - 49 minutes ago
RainDance Technologies, Inc., a genomics tools company dedicated to simplifying the analysis of complex genetic diseases, today announced it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S.
- 8x8 Board of Directors Authorizes New $20 Million Share Repurchase Program Business Wire - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
8x8, Inc. , a leading provider of cloud-based unified communications and contact center solutions, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a new share repurchase program authorizing up to $20 million in repurchases of the Company’s outstanding shares of common stock.
- FTSE drops away after touching new record high Reuters - 2 hours 24 minutes ago
Britain's top equity index briefly touched a new record high on Monday before turning negative as commodity stocks weakened. The blue-chip FTSE 100 equity index rose as much as 0.3 percent to a record intraday high of 6,974.26 points. The miners tracked copper lower following their initial rise, although Glencore remained …
- UK's FTSE drops away after touching new record high Reuters - UK Focus - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
The blue-chip FTSE 100 equity index rose as much as 0.3 percent to a record intraday high of 6,974.26 points. The reversal in the mining sector saw the FTSE 100 turn negative after the new high. The top faller was Tullow Oil, which extended losses in heavy volumes after updating on a dispute over the maritime border between …
- Catalent, Inc. Announces Launch of Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Catalent, Inc. , the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics and consumer health products, today announced the launch of a secondary public offering of its common stock.
- Why The Tipsters Like Tesco PLC Better Than J Sainsbury plc And WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC Fool.co.uk - 6 hours ago
Why are the bulls returning to Tesco PLC (LON: TSCO), but not J Sainsbury plc (LON: SBRY) and Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC (LON: MRW)?
- Schibsted ASA (SCH) - Mandatory notification of trade - Employee Share Saving Plan 2015 GlobeNewswire Europe - 7 hours ago
Schibsted ASA (SCH) - Employee Share Saving Plan 2015 for employees of the Schibsted Group and subscription from primary insider employees Reference is made to the stock exchange published 9 April 2014 ...
- Schibsted ASA (SCH) - Mandatory Notification of Trade - Employee Share Saving Plan GlobeNewswire Europe - 7 hours ago
Schibsted ASA has on 27 February 2015 sold and transferred 10,902 treasury shares to participants in the Employee Share Saving Plan at a price of NOK 451.80 per share (the closing price 25 February 2015). ...
- Lyngen Bidco AS - Waiver of condition of minimum acceptance level and settlement of the voluntary Offer GlobeNewswire Europe - 8 hours ago
Oslo, 2 March 2015 - Reference is made to the voluntary offer (the "Offer") for the outstanding shares of EVRY ASA ("EVRY" or the "Company") by Lyngen Bidco AS (the "Offeror"), ...
- Tungsten's short-sellers make millions after share slump Telegraph - Sat, Feb 28, 2015 18:21 GMT
Six funds have made large bets against the invoicing firm's Aim-listed stock
- We should cheer the indifference to last week’s FTSE peak Telegraph - Sat, Feb 28, 2015 15:59 GMT
When the FTSE 100 was last at today’s levels, the investment community was in a state of euphoria, fuelled by premature optimism about the transformative impact of the internet
- Are US shares worth more than ours? Telegraph - Sat, Feb 28, 2015 08:15 GMT
Until 1990 investors saw British shares as deserving a higher valuation that those of American companies, but that pattern has now reversed. We look at why
- MasterCard Recommends Rejection of ‘Mini-Tender’ Offer from TRC Capital Corporation Business Wire - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 20:27 GMT
MasterCard announced today that it has been notified of an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer dated February 25, 2015, made by TRC Capital Corporation, a private Canadian investment company, to purchase up to 1,500,000 shares of MasterCard's common stock, less than one fifth of one percent of the outstanding shares of common …
- London close: Stocks inch lower as US data and comes in mixed Sharecast - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 17:13 GMT
Despite setting a new intraday record just before the close, the FTSE 100 finished just a few points lower on Friday as investors took profits after a batch of mixed economic data from the States.
- Argentex Announces Grant of Stock Options Marketwired - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 17:00 GMT
Argentex Mining Corporation announces that effective February 25, 2015, it granted stock options to purchase an aggregate of 900,000 shares of its common stock to three of the Company's six independent ...
- Should You Buy Thorntons plc, PZ Cussons plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc And SABMiller plc? Fool.co.uk - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 15:09 GMT
Are these 4 stocks worth buying right now? Thorntons plc (LON: THT), PZ Cussons plc (LON: PZC), Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (LON: RB) and SABMiller plc (LON: SAB)
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Fourth Quarter Financial Results Business Wire - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 14:18 GMT
Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. today announced the Company’s net income and net asset value as of and for the period ended December 31, 2014 as well as
- DiaMedica Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement Marketwired - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 14:01 GMT
DiaMedica Inc. , announces that, subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval, it is undertaking a non-brokered private placement of up to 6,000,000 common shares in the capital of the Company at an issue ...
- UGE International Ltd. Announces Private Placement Marketwired - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 14:00 GMT
UGE International Ltd. , is pleased to announce that it intends to complete a non-brokered private placement of between 700,000 - 1,000,000 units , each such Unit consisting of one common share and one ...
- MoSys Prices Underwritten Public Offering of Common Stock Business Wire - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 13:50 GMT
MoSys, Inc. today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 12,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $1.60 per share. The company has also granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to acquire up to an additional 1,875,000 shares to cover overallotments in connection with the offering.
- INSERTING and REPLACING Transgenomic Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock Business Wire - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 13:39 GMT
Insert after first paragraph, first sentence: The common stock and corresponding warrants will be sold in combination, with one warrant to purchase 0.20 of a share of common stock for each share of common stock sold.
- Centrica PLC’s Fall Makes It A Better Buy Than SSE PLC and National Grid plc Now Fool.co.uk - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 13:38 GMT
The Centrica PLC (LON: CNA) price fall has made its shares look attractive: how about peers National Grid plc (LON:NG) and SSE PLC (LON:SSE)?
- Alvopetro Announces Grant of Stock Options Marketwired - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 13:00 GMT
Alvopetro Energy Ltd. announces the grant of stock options.
- Holding(s) in Company Business Wire - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 12:38 GMT
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Panmure Gordon & Co. plc (“the Company”) Purchase of shares The Company has been notified that the Panmure Gordon & Co. plc No. 2 Employee Benefit Trust (“the EBT”) purchased on ...
- Broker tips: Lloyds, RBS, Rightmove Sharecast - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 11:38 GMT
Shares in banking group Lloyds edged higher on Friday after shareholders celebrated their first dividend payment in six years, though weaker-than-expected results prompted Shore Capital to retain a 'hold' ...
- Number of shares in Klövern as of 27 February 2015 GlobeNewswire Europe - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 11:32 GMT
After conversion of 316,026 Class A ordinary shares to Class B ordinary shares during the month of February the total number of shares in Klövern as of 27 February 2015 amounts to 932,437,980, of which ...
- Why UK shares have been cheaper than US shares since 1994 Telegraph - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 10:23 GMT
Chart of the week: Until the Nineties, investors saw British shares as deserving a higher valuation that those of American companies, but that pattern has now reversed
- 5 Top Income Stocks You Can’t Afford To Ignore: Connect Group PLC, Admiral Group plc, Tate & Lyle PLC, BHP Billiton plc And Hiscox Ltd Fool.co.uk - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 10:16 GMT
Connect Group PLC (LON: CNCT), Admiral Group plc (LON: ADM), Tate & Lyle PLC (LON: TATE), BHP Billiton plc (LON: BLT) and Hiscox Ltd (LON: HSX) and some of the best dividend stocks around.
- Rovi Corporation Announces Pricing of $300 Million in Convertible Senior Notes Business Wire - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 09:34 GMT
Rovi Corporation announced today the pricing of $300 million principal amount of 0.500% Convertible Senior Notes due 2020 in a private offering to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended .
- London midday: FTSE flat on mixed earnings as Germany approves Greek extension Sharecast - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 00:12 GMT
UK stocks touched a new intraday record on Friday before slipping into the red, as investors treaded carefully on another busy day for corporate earnings and economic data.
- Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. Announces Pricing of Follow-On Offering of Common Stock Business Wire - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 23:15 GMT
Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. today announced the pricing of its public follow-on offering by certain of the Company's stockholders, including certain directors of 5,422,212 shares of the Company's common stock at a price of $23.50 per share.
- Stock market shrugs off net neutrality vote Associated Press - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 22:31 GMT
The stock market largely shrugged off the Federal Communications Commission's vote to impose tougher rules on broadband providers like Comcast, Verizon and AT&T to prevent them from creating paid fast ...
- CBL & Associates Properties Declares Common Stock Dividend and Preferred Stock Dividend Business Wire - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 22:05 GMT
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend for the Company’s Common Stock of $0.265 per share for the quarter ending March 31, 2015.
- MoSys Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock Business Wire - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 21:05 GMT
MoSys, Inc. today announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market and other condi