- Is Falkland Oil And Gas Limited The Perfect Partner For Genel Energy PLC, Soco International plc And Nostrum Oil & Gas PLC In Your Portfolio? Fool.co.uk - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Should you buy a slice of Falkland Oil And Gas Limited (LON: FOGL) alongside Genel Energy PLC (LON: GENL), Soco International plc (LON: SIA) and Nostrum Oil & Gas PLC (LON: NOG)?
- Scotiabank Announces Dividend on Outstanding Shares Marketwired - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
Scotiabank today announced a dividend on the outstanding shares of the Bank for the quarter ending April 30, 2015, as follows, payable on April 28, 2015 to shareholders of record at the close of business ...
- Direct Line returns further cash to shareholders Telegraph - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Britain's biggest car insurer hands investors another payout after meeting IPO targets
- London open: Taylor Wimpey and Ashtead drive markets higher, Barclays falls Sharecast - 3 hours ago
The FTSE 100 was closing in on another record high on Tuesday morning as impressive German data and gains from Taylor Wimpey and Ashtead helped markets higher.
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Files Class Action Suit on Behalf of Investors in TCP International Holdings Ltd. Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP today announced that a class action has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio on behalf of purchasers of TCP International Holdings Ltd.
- Citigroup-linked China broker plans $1.6 billion Shanghai IPO Reuters - 10 hours ago
Orient Securities Company Limited, the joint venture partner of a Citigroup Inc (C.N) unit, plans to raise 10 billion yuan ($1.59 billion) in an initial public offering (IPO) on the Shanghai stock exchange, the brokerage said late on Monday. Orient Securities plans to issue up to 1 billion shares, it said in a prospectus …
- London midday: Stocks pull back as corporate earnings disappoint Sharecast - 12 hours ago
After coming close to another record high early on, UK stocks flatlined by Tuesday lunchtime as corporate earnings received a cool reaction from investors.
- Brokers overwhelmingly bullish on Barclays post earnings Sharecast - 12 hours ago
A handful of brokerages continue to rate Barclays stock as 'buy' despite Tuesday's results from the bank that contain a huge increase in provisions to cover the costs of legal fees relating to scandals....
- MAVENIR SYSTEMS, INC. INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Announces the Investigation of Mavenir Systems, Inc. (MVNR) over the Proposed Sale of the Company to Mitel Networks Corp. Business Wire - 12 hours ago
Juan E. Monteverde, a partner at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of Mavenir Systems, Inc.
- Diamond Resorts International Commences Public Offering by Selling Stockholders Business Wire - 13 hours ago
Diamond Resorts International, Inc. announced today the commencement of a secondary public offering of 4,833,000 shares of its common stock on behalf of certain selling stockholders pursuant to a registration statement that Diamond filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Hercules Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2014 Financial Results and Quarterly Dividend of $0.31 per Share Business Wire - 13 hours ago
Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. , the leading specialty finance company focused on providing senior secured loans to venture capi
- EMULEX CORP. INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Announces the Investigation of Emulex Corp. Over the Proposed Sale of the Company to Avago Technologies Ltd. Business Wire - 14 hours ago
Juan E. Monteverde, a partner at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of Emulex Corp.
- Bonavista Energy Corporation Announces Increase to Exchangeable Share Ratio Marketwired - 15 hours ago
Bonavista Energy Corporation is pleased to announce the increase to the Exchange Ratio of its exchangeable shares from 1.30251 to 1.30885. This increase will be effective on March 16, 2015 .
- INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Excess of $100,000 Investing in 500.com Limited (WBAI) to Contact the Firm Marketwired - 15 hours ago
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, reminds investors in 500.com Limited of the April 28, 2015 deadline to seek the role of lead plaintiff in a federal securities class action......
- INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Excess of $100,000 Investing in Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (BPI) to Contact the Firm Marketwired - 15 hours ago
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, reminds investors in Bridgepoint Education, Inc. of the April 27, 2015 deadline to seek the role of lead plaintiff in a federal securities......
- Fairfax Announces Reset Dividend Rate on Its Series E Preferred Shares Marketwired - 17 hours ago
Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited announces that it has determined the fixed dividend rate on its Cumulative 5-Year Rate Reset Preferred Shares, Series E for the five years commencing April 1, 2015 and ...
- US STOCKS-Wall St advances, with Nasdaq hitting 5,000, after data Reuters - UK Focus - 18 hours ago
U.S. stocks advanced on Monday, with the Nasdaq nudging above the 5,000 mark for the first time in 15 years, as a round of mixed data pointed to a slowly accelerating economy. The Nasdaq composite index ...
- FTSE drops away after touching new record high Reuters - 19 hours ago
Britain's top equity index briefly touched a new record high on Monday before turning negative as commodity stocks weakened, led lower by a slump in Tullow Oil. The blue-chip FTSE 100 equity index rose as much as 0.3 percent to a record intraday high of 6,974.26 points, with early gains propelled by mining stocks after …
- Magnum Hunter Resources Declares Monthly Cash Dividend on Series C Preferred Stock, Series D Preferred Stock and Series E Preferred Stock Marketwired - 20 hours ago
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation announced today that it has declared a monthly cash dividend on the Company's 10.25% Series C Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock , a monthly cash dividend on the Company's ...
- Dot-com deja vu: Nasdaq touches 5,000, nears its record high Associated Press - 20 hours ago
- Tribute Pharmaceuticals Board Members and Management Exercise Series A Warrants Marketwired - 21 hours ago
Tribute Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc. , a specialty pharmaceutical company with a primary focus on the acquisition, licensing, development and promotion of healthcare products in Canada and the United States, ...
- RainDance Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering Business Wire - 22 hours ago
RainDance Technologies, Inc., a genomics tools company dedicated to simplifying the analysis of complex genetic diseases, today announced it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S.
- 8x8 Board of Directors Authorizes New $20 Million Share Repurchase Program Business Wire - 23 hours ago
8x8, Inc. , a leading provider of cloud-based unified communications and contact center solutions, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a new share repurchase program authorizing up to $20 million in repurchases of the Company’s outstanding shares of common stock.
- UK's FTSE drops away after touching new record high Reuters - UK Focus - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 12:41 GMT
The blue-chip FTSE 100 equity index rose as much as 0.3 percent to a record intraday high of 6,974.26 points. The reversal in the mining sector saw the FTSE 100 turn negative after the new high. The top faller was Tullow Oil, which extended losses in heavy volumes after updating on a dispute over the maritime border between …
- Catalent, Inc. Announces Launch of Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock Business Wire - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 12:00 GMT
Catalent, Inc. , the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics and consumer health products, today announced the launch of a secondary public offering of its common stock.
- Why The Tipsters Like Tesco PLC Better Than J Sainsbury plc And WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC Fool.co.uk - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 08:59 GMT
Why are the bulls returning to Tesco PLC (LON: TSCO), but not J Sainsbury plc (LON: SBRY) and Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC (LON: MRW)?
- Schibsted ASA (SCH) - Mandatory notification of trade - Employee Share Saving Plan 2015 GlobeNewswire Europe - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 07:51 GMT
Schibsted ASA (SCH) - Employee Share Saving Plan 2015 for employees of the Schibsted Group and subscription from primary insider employees Reference is made to the stock exchange published 9 April 2014 ...
- Schibsted ASA (SCH) - Mandatory Notification of Trade - Employee Share Saving Plan GlobeNewswire Europe - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 07:51 GMT
Schibsted ASA has on 27 February 2015 sold and transferred 10,902 treasury shares to participants in the Employee Share Saving Plan at a price of NOK 451.80 per share (the closing price 25 February 2015). ...
- Lyngen Bidco AS - Waiver of condition of minimum acceptance level and settlement of the voluntary Offer GlobeNewswire Europe - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 07:02 GMT
Oslo, 2 March 2015 - Reference is made to the voluntary offer (the "Offer") for the outstanding shares of EVRY ASA ("EVRY" or the "Company") by Lyngen Bidco AS (the "Offeror"), ...
- Tungsten's short-sellers make millions after share slump Telegraph - Sat, Feb 28, 2015 18:21 GMT
Six funds have made large bets against the invoicing firm's Aim-listed stock
- We should cheer the indifference to last week’s FTSE peak Telegraph - Sat, Feb 28, 2015 15:59 GMT
When the FTSE 100 was last at today’s levels, the investment community was in a state of euphoria, fuelled by premature optimism about the transformative impact of the internet
- Are US shares worth more than ours? Telegraph - Sat, Feb 28, 2015 08:15 GMT
Until 1990 investors saw British shares as deserving a higher valuation that those of American companies, but that pattern has now reversed. We look at why
- MasterCard Recommends Rejection of ‘Mini-Tender’ Offer from TRC Capital Corporation Business Wire - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 20:27 GMT
MasterCard announced today that it has been notified of an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer dated February 25, 2015, made by TRC Capital Corporation, a private Canadian investment company, to purchase up to 1,500,000 shares of MasterCard's common stock, less than one fifth of one percent of the outstanding shares of common …
- London close: Stocks inch lower as US data and comes in mixed Sharecast - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 17:13 GMT
Despite setting a new intraday record just before the close, the FTSE 100 finished just a few points lower on Friday as investors took profits after a batch of mixed economic data from the States.
- Argentex Announces Grant of Stock Options Marketwired - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 17:00 GMT
Argentex Mining Corporation announces that effective February 25, 2015, it granted stock options to purchase an aggregate of 900,000 shares of its common stock to three of the Company's six independent ...