- Hyundai Motor unveils small SUV concept for China, to launch this year Reuters - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
South Korea's Hyundai Motor on Sunday unveiled its small sport utility vehicle (SUV) concept targeted at the Chinese market, planning to join a flurry of rivals in tapping the growing segment in the world's biggest market. Hyundai said it had picked popular Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun to promote the subcompact SUV ix25, …
- BMW in final stages of decision on potential new factory Reuters - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
Germany's BMW (GER:BMW) is getting closer to deciding whether it will build a new factory, its board member Ian Robertson said on Sunday, as the luxury carmaker expands capacity to meet demand in key markets. "We are in the final stages of deciding where the plant will be," Robertson told reporters at the Auto China show …
- Rajaratnam's brother loses bid to dismiss insider trading charges Reuters - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
Rengan Rajaratnam, the younger brother of imprisoned hedge fund manager Raj Rajaratnam, on Friday lost a bid to dismiss some of the insider trading charges leveled against him last year. U.S. District Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald in Manhattan ruled that the indictment adequately alleged the essential elements of the crimes …
- Obamacare enrollees urged to change passwords over Heartbleed bug Reuters - 4 hours ago
Americans with accounts on President Barack Obama's health insurance enrollment website, HealthCare.gov, were advised that their passwords had been reset to guard against the "Heartbleed" bug, in a message posted on the site on Saturday. The warning marks the latest fallout from the widespread security bug, which surfaced …
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies Associated Press - 4 hours ago
- Sub search for missing jet to be finished in week Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- China set to replace U.S. as Volvo's biggest market this year Reuters - 6 hours ago
- Gas can spark prosperity if we work with EU Telegraph - 9 hours ago
ScottishPower boss welcomes Ofgem’s recent proposal to refer the energy supply and generation market for a full competition review has been just the latest manifestation of this.
- Airbnb valued at $10bn after fundraising Telegraph - 10 hours ago
The San Francisco-based business has raised $450m (£268m) in fundraising
- Friday’s ever faster track Telegraph - 10 hours ago
The American-themed restaurant chain continued to rise last year as the leisure business continued to expand across the UK.
- Passport2Health closes its doors Telegraph - 10 hours ago
The company the UK’s first medical insurance plan offering private diagnosis in Britain and fast-track private treatment at top-quality hospitals in Europe, has closed to new business
- RBS may sue over claims bank deliberately undermined SMEs Telegraph - 10 hours ago
The bank may have grounds to pursue libel action after an inquiry into allegations found no evidence to support claims the lender’s turnaround unit had systematically engineered the collapse of small business ...
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email Associated Press - 11 hours ago
A veteran Fox executive who used her company email account to plan aid for loved ones of the missing Malaysian airplane's passengers has been fired. Darlene Tipton, who was vice president of standards ...
- Veteran Fox executive fired over fundraising email Associated Press - 11 hours ago
Fox has fired a veteran executive who used her company email account to plan aid for loved ones of the missing Malaysian airplane's passengers. Darlene Tipton says she emailed a woman whose boyfriend was ...
- SEC weighs requiring brokers to identify where trades made: Bloomberg Reuters - 12 hours ago
The proposed requirement would give investors more clarity on whether they were getting the best prices for the buy and sell orders they entrust to brokers, who can choose from dozens of stock exchanges and private venues, the report said, citing three people familiar with the matter. The SEC, which is the regulator in …
- How UU fuels cars off fat of the land Telegraph - 12 hours ago
Fat and grease poured down drains is being sucked out of sewers in north-west England and used to fuel cars
- Calif. customers hit with expensive Del Taco bill Associated Press - 13 hours ago
What was supposed to be a cheap bite at Del Taco turned out to be small fortune for some Southern California customers. About 150 people who ordered this week at the Mexican-style fast food chain in Santa ...
- Hester set to swing axe at RSA costs in next restructuring step Telegraph - 13 hours ago
The new insurance boss has begun looking at a series of cost cuttings across the business to increase future profitability.
- Gresham faces 'trouble raising new funds’ after senior partner exodus Telegraph - 14 hours ago
The private equity group has embarked on a flurry of sales of its portfolio companies and has not made an acquisition since 2012
- Guinea to cancel BSG Resources-Vale mining rights Associated Press - 14 hours ago
The government of Guinea is planning to revoke the mining rights to one of the largest untapped iron ore deposits in the world, following a watchdog's recommendation. A state-sponsored committee tasked ...
- Open for business? Prove it Telegraph - 15 hours ago
Hi-tech British exports are still hobbled by red tape
- Major food company curbs consumers' right to sue Telegraph - 15 hours ago
Consumers who sign up to General Mills, one of the world's largest online food companys, will be signing away their rights
- General Mills rewrites small print to ward off litigation Telegraph - 15 hours ago
Consumers sign up to one of the world's largest food company's online community will be signing away their consumer rights
- Comcast in talks with Charter over divestitures - source Reuters - 16 hours ago
The talks centre around either a straight sale of 3 million or so subscribers, or the potential creation of a spinoff in which Charter would buy a substantial minority stake, the source added. There may be other options the two companies are discussing, the source said, adding that while the negotiations with Charter are …
- Fiat Chrysler to build 3 Jeep models in China Associated Press - 16 hours ago
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke Associated Press - 17 hours ago
A jury has awarded $14 million to a suburban Chicago woman who sued her doctor over a debilitating stroke she suffered after taking the birth control drug Yasmin. Lawyers for Mariola Zapalski, of Elmwood ...
- VW aims for double-digit growth in China AFP - 18 hours ago
- Hawaii is genetically engineered crop flash point Associated Press - 18 hours ago
- Malaysia asks world to pray for missing plane clue Associated Press - 23 hours ago
- Why women love Sheryl Sandberg: ‘She just makes sense’ TheJournal.ie - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 09:05 BST
- Fiat-Chrysler to produce iconic Jeep in China from 2015 AFP - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 06:58 BST
- Boeing to give California workers $47M in back pay Associated Press - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 03:29 BST
Boeing Co. will pay $47 million to hundreds of current and former Southern California employees who are owed back pay and benefits, a union announced Friday. An arbitrator ruled against the aerospace giant ...
- Ukraine sanctions aside, US carmakers eye Russia market AFP - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 03:00 BST
- 5 features an Amazon phone might offer Associated Press - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 02:46 BST
- Questions on bubble as tech momentum fades AFP - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 02:43 BST