- Apple shows ambition to get into self-driving car race Reuters - 35 minutes ago
Apple Inc is wading in to the debate over regulation of self-driving cars, declaring it is excited about the potential for automated transportation and calling on U.S. regulators not to restrict testing of such vehicles. A five-page letter from Steve Kenner, Apple's director of product integrity, to the National Highway …
- Wal-Mart where 3 died when truck hit store to reopen Sunday Associated Press - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
The Iowa Wal-Mart where three people died after a pickup truck crashed into the store plans to reopen on Sunday. Wal-Mart company spokesman Charles Crowson told The Des Moines Register (http://dmreg.co/2gTZAcH ...
- Green Party Drops Bid for Statewide Pennsylvania Recount @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
- May Heads to the Gulf to Forge New Ties for U.K. After Brexit Bloomberg - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
- U.K. Private-Sector Companies Unperturbed as Brexit Talks Loom @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
- Razer Blade Review: The Ferocious Hidden Power That Trumps The MacBook Pro @ Forbes - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
I'm going to spend a bit more time in December looking at the alternative options to the MacBook Pro. First up is a machine that oozes power, that has a brutal minimalist style, and has a strong brand name backed up by community support. The Razer Blade.
- Virgin Galactic spaceship makes first glide flight AFP - 3 hours ago
Argentina is emerging from an economic slump, and shaking off the effects of a debt default that earned it a reputation as an investment pariah.
- [$$] Transcript: Jon Tester on the Senate Banking Committee's Work in 2017 @ The Wall Street Journal - 3 hours ago
WSJ Pro’s interview with the Montana Democrat, a centrist, who could play a key role in shaping legislation to change Dodd-Frank.
- My sister is pushing our elderly mother to sell her $2 million home @ MarketWatch - 3 hours ago
This woman describes her mother as ‘frail and scared.’
- 10 retail tricks that make Americans spend more @ MarketWatch - 4 hours ago
What to watch out for when shopping this holiday season.
- Yes, it’s OK to re-gift your unwanted swag this holiday season @ MarketWatch - 4 hours ago
Re-gifting can get you out of a jam, but it can backfire.
- This is No. 1 financial regret of older Americans @ MarketWatch - 4 hours ago
- Here’s the verdict on that ‘terrible’ Obama economy @ MarketWatch - 4 hours ago
What’s not to like? But please don’t ask the Trumpists, says Brett Arends.
- Emergency officials: We won't let pipeline protesters freeze Associated Press - 4 hours ago
- UK plans to buy 20 new drones from General Atomics - minister Reuters - 4 hours ago
Britain has signed a $125 million (98 million pound) contract with privately held U.S. weapons maker General Atomics for development of a new drone, and plans to eventually buy 20 of the new unmanned planes, Secretary of State for Defence Michael Fallon said on Saturday. "We're planning to buy 20 aircraft that will double …
- Ford Willing to Work With Trump If Policies Are Right: CEO @ Bloomberg - 4 hours ago
- AP Top Extended Financial Headlines at 3:28 p.m. EST Associated Press - 5 hours ago
The freewheeling style President-elect Donald Trump used to stop Carrier from shipping 800 jobs from an Indiana factory to Mexico marks a radical shift from the measured words and scripted events that ...
- For now, Trump bears signs of a dealmaker, not a policymaker Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- The Latest: North Dakota governor, tribal chairman to meet Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- Sizzling rent prices cool across the nation, with New York and San Francisco leading the decline CNBC - 5 hours ago
New York City, San Francisco and Washington D.C. may finally be offering strapped renters some relief, recent data suggest.
- Texas Oil And Gas Output Continues To Fall Oilprice.com - 5 hours ago
- How Italy’s referendum could spark a ‘systemic crisis’ in the eurozone @ MarketWatch - 6 hours ago
The referendum is generally being seen as a vote of confidence in Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, with the risk that a victory for “no” will lead to his resignation and the dissolution of Italy’s government....
- Fears over the Italian vote drive the smart money into gold @ MarketWatch - 6 hours ago
With the referendum in Italy set for Sunday, there is evidence that experienced investors are doing a bit of safe-haven hedging ahead of the bot.
- Trump just unleashed the stock market’s ‘animal spirits’ @ MarketWatch - 6 hours ago
Steve Barrow, currency and fixed-income analyst at Standard Bank, said in a Wednesday research note “whatever fears might exist in some quarters about Trump’s win, some sort of animal spirits might have ...
- Wall Street’s Trump optimism comes with heavy dose of uncertainty @ MarketWatch - 6 hours ago
While stocks have largely rallied since the election, the president-elect is still viewed as a wild card who could exacerbate volatility in 2017 and beyond.
- The CEO of Ford just perfectly summarized the biggest problem for electric cars Business Insider - 6 hours ago
The year 2010 seems like a long time ago. That was when a bold future for electric cars appeared...
- The deadliest animal in the U.S. may surprise you @ MarketWatch - 6 hours ago
It’s not alligators or sharks.
- Nigeria, Morocco mull gas pipeline mega-project AFP - 6 hours ago
- Here's the fascinating way presidential phone calls get made — and how Trump has already disrupted the norm Business Insider - 6 hours ago
US President-elect Donald Trump spoke with the president of Taiwan over the phone Friday, a...
- After OPEC - What’s Next For Oil Prices? Oilprice.com - 6 hours ago
- After Fidel Castro's death, Cuba and Venezuela may turn to each other for political survival Business Insider - 6 hours ago
For much of the world, Fidel Castro leaves a legacy as an exalted revolutionary, perhaps nowhere...
- This is flooding across the US/Mexico border in abundance—but it’s legal and helps both countries CNBC - 6 hours ago
The U.S. shale boom is moving across the Mexican border, and that's just fine with both parties.
- What it’s like to take the hallucinogenic psilocybin as medicine Business Insider - 6 hours ago
For the researchers that are trying to see if hallucinogenic substances like psilocybin, the...
- Bolivia minister: country could face US aviation downgrade Associated Press - 7 hours ago