Summary Global Chemicals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025).
New York, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Chemicals Global Industry Almanac - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129813/?utm_source=GNW
The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The chemicals market consists of speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and other chemicals (which include products such as pharmaceutical chemicals).
- Market values are taken at producer selling price (PSP).All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e. without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates. Forecast figures presented in this report are calculated using crisis scenarios for the market. The length of the pandemic and restrictions introduced by various countries are still difficult to predict, though many governments had introduced national lockdowns and temporarily banned the sale of non-essential products at the expense of those industries. The length of the pandemic and restrictions imposed by governments around the world is not certain, therefore the impact on this market is difficult to predict. The data used in this report has been modelled on the assumption of a crisis scenario and has taken into consideration forecast impacts on national economies.
- The global chemicals market had total revenues of $4,398.9bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2016 and 2020.
- The commodity chemicals segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $2,206.9bn, equivalent to 50.2% of the market’s overall value.
- The Asia-Pacific region is the largest globally and had a 61.5% share of the global chemical market’s total value in 2020, the majority of which (63.8%) is accounted for by China.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global chemicals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global chemicals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global chemicals market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global chemicals market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the global chemicals market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global chemicals market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129813/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001