Report Scope: This report examines the current and forecast market potential for clinical chemistry analyzers, in terms of product, modality and end user. By product, the market is segmented into semi-automated and fully automated analyzers.
New York, July 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Clinical Chemistry Analyzers: Global Markets" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310248/?utm_source=GNW
By modality, the market is segmented into benchtop, standalone and handheld/portable.
By end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, diagnostic labs, research institutes and others.
By geography, the market has been segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW). Major countries analyzed include the U.S., Germany, Canada, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, Japan, India and China. For market estimates, data is provided for 2021 as the base year, 2022, and the forecast through year-end 2027. Estimates are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- 29 data tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global market for clinical chemistry analyzers
- Analyses of the global market trends, with sales data for 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Evaluation and forecast the market size for clinical chemistry analysers, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis segmented by product category, modality, end user, and geographic region
- Updated information on key market drivers and opportunities, industry shifts and regulations, and other demographic factors that will influence the demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- In-depth information on increasing investments on R&D activities, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Updated information on the mergers, acquisitions, agreements, collaborations, product launches, achievements and partnerships in the global market for clinical chemistry analysers
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including JEOL Ltd., Abbott Diagnostics Division, Danaher Corp. and Sysmex America inc.
The global market for clinical chemistry analyzers was valued at $REDACTED billion in 2021.The market is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED% to reach approximately $REDACTED billion by the end of 2027.
In this report, the global market is segmented by product type, modality, end userand region.
Reasons for Doing this Study:
A clinical chemistry analyzer is an instrument used to determine the concentration of metabolites, sugars, proteins and electrolytes in samples of bodily fluids such as urine, serum and plasma.Samples are first inserted in a tray or slot, then tests are programmed through a keypad, and outcomes are shown on a screen.
An analyzer treats and diagnoses fatal diseases, such as diabetes, cancer, HIV, hepatitis and thyroid problems. Clinical conditions of kidney function, liver function and hemoglobin levels can be determined with the help of an analyzer.
Rising healthcare expenditures, an increasingly aging population, and the growing prevalence of contagious diseases such as tuberculosis and malaria are driving the growth of the market for clinical chemistry analyzers.Increasingly automated laboratories, expanding infrastructure facilities, and technological advances will likely create additional market opportunities.
In developed as well as developing countries, clinical chemistry analyzers are installed in hospital and reference laboratory settings.These machines are purchased outright or sometimes installed based on rental contracts or cost-per-test contracts due to the high prices of the equipment.
Technological advances have led to high-throughput, fully automated devices that enable laboratories to operate with improved efficiency and to compensate for ongoing staff shortages.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310248/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001