Connected Device Analytics Market Research Report by Organization Size (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), by Device Connectivity (Cellular/Machine to Machine, Low-Power Wide Area Networks, Wired, Wireless Local Area Networks, and Wireless Personal Area Networks), by Component, by Deployment Mode, by Industry Vertical, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Connected Device Analytics Market Research Report by Organization Size, by Device Connectivity, by Component, by Deployment Mode, by Industry Vertical, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06063149/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Connected Device Analytics Market is expected to grow from USD 14,932.57 Million in 2020 to USD 40,921.67 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Connected Device Analytics Market is expected to grow from EUR 13,093.16 Million in 2020 to EUR 35,880.89 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Connected Device Analytics Market is expected to grow from GBP 11,639.85 Million in 2020 to GBP 31,898.19 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Connected Device Analytics Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,593,684.56 Million in 2020 to JPY 4,367,379.14 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Connected Device Analytics Market is expected to grow from AUD 21,684.09 Million in 2020 to AUD 59,423.70 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Connected Device Analytics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Organization Size, the Connected Device Analytics Market studied across Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises.
Based on Device Connectivity, the Connected Device Analytics Market studied across Cellular/Machine to Machine, Low-Power Wide Area Networks, Wired, Wireless Local Area Networks, and Wireless Personal Area Networks.
Based on Component, the Connected Device Analytics Market studied across Consulting, Services, and Solutions. The Consulting further studied across Deployment and Integration and Support and Maintenance. The Services further studied across Managed Services and Professional Services.
Based on Deployment Mode, the Connected Device Analytics Market studied across Cloud and On-Premises. The Cloud further studied across Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud, and Public Cloud.
Based on Industry Vertical, the Connected Device Analytics Market studied across Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Energy and Utilities, Government and Defense, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail and Ecommerce, and Transportation and Logistics.
Based on Application, the Connected Device Analytics Market studied across Building Automation, Energy Management, Inventory Management, Remote Monitoring, Sales and Customer Management, and Security and Emergency Management.
Based on Geography, the Connected Device Analytics Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Connected Device Analytics Market including Adobe, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Arundo Analytics, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cloudera, Inc., General Electric Company, Google LLC, Guavus, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Hitachi, Ltd., Iguazio Ltd, Infor, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Mnubo Inc., Oracle Corporation, PTC Inc., Salesforce.com, inc, SAP, SAS Institute Inc., Software AG, Splunk Inc., Striim, Inc., Teradata Corporation, and TIBCO Software Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Connected Device Analytics Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Connected Device Analytics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Connected Device Analytics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Connected Device Analytics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Connected Device Analytics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Connected Device Analytics Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Connected Device Analytics Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06063149/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001