Summary Global Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025).
New York, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Construction Materials Global Industry Almanac - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129825/?utm_source=GNW
The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks.
- The cement segment includes hydraulic cement (e.g. Portland cement), but excludes solid concrete.
- The aggregates segment includes sand, gravel and crushed rocks and stones used in construction, but excludes industrial sand (used in glass making etc) and similar materials.
- The bricks segment includes building blocks and pipes made from fired clay or concrete.
- Other finished or semi-finished building materials and components are excluded.
- Values refer to consumption of construction materials within the specified geography, whether produced domestically or imported. The market has been valued at manufacturers selling price (MSP).
- All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e., without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
- Forecast figures presented in this report are calculated using crisis scenarios for the market. The length of the pandemic and restrictions introduced by various countries are still difficult to predict. Many governments had introduced the national lockdowns and temporarily banned sales of products that are deemed "non-essential". As the length of the pandemic and its impact on this market is not certain, the data used in this report has been modeled taking forecast impacts on national economics into consideration.
- The global construction materials market had total revenues of $892.2bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2016 and 2020.
- The cement segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $337.4bn, equivalent to 37.8% of the market’s overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.2% for the five-year period 2020 - 2025, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,322.5bn by the end of 2025.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global construction materials market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global construction materials market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global construction materials market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global construction materials market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the global construction materials market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global construction materials market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global construction materials market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129825/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001