Report Scope: This report examines the current and future market potential of COVID-19 diagnostics. It offers an analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technologies, and the drivers and restraints in the market’s growth.
New York, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "COVID-19 Diagnostics and Kits: Global Markets" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06064339/?utm_source=GNW
The report also covers market projections to 2025 and market rankings for key players. The report examines the market share of COVID-19 diagnostics based on type of products, type of testing and end user.
This report segments the global market by four regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The European region includes Germany, U.K., France, and the Rest of Europe. The Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data is provided for the base year of 2020 and forecast through year-end 2025.
- 48 data tables and 34 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for COVID-19 diagnostics and kits
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) though 2025
- Evaluation of current market size and forecast, pipeline analysis of new products, and regulatory scenarios and detailed analysis of drivers, challenges and opportunities affecting market growth
- Details about outbreak, symptoms, progression, incubation period and epidemiology of COVID-19; coverage of global confirmed COVID-19 cases and deaths; information on collaboration between organizations and governments; and impact of COVID-19 pandemic on medtech and medical tourism
- A look at how pandemics adversely affect the health of the global population and destabilizes the world’s economies, social infrastructures, and geopolitical and natural environments
- Highlights of the coronavirus treatment acceleration program (CTAP) and coverage of ongoing clinical trials of national regulatory agencies during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Abbott, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Cepheid, Roche, PerkinElmer and Thermo Fisher Scientific
The global market for COVID-19 Diagnostics was valued at REDACTED in 2020.The market is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED to reach REDACTED by 2025.
For this report, the global market is segmented based on product type, testing type, end user and region.
Reasons for Doing This Study:
Pandemics are outbreaks of disease that become widespread via human-to-human infection.Recent disease outbreaks and pandemics include the Spanish flu, the Hong Kong flu, SARS, H7N9, Ebola and Zika (WHO, 2011b).
The main features of a pandemic include broad geographic spread, disease movement, novelty, intensity, high attack rates and explosivity, limited population immunity, infectiousness and contagiousness.Pandemics have adversely affected the health of the planet’s inhabitants and have destabilized the world’s economies, social infrastructures, and geopolitical and natural environments.
In China, in December 2019, the new coronavirus disease was detected for the first time. As of March
2021, it continues to affect people across the globe. Early and accurate diagnosis of COVID-19 (the disease caused by an infection with the new coronavirus) is critical to controlling its spread and improving health outcomes.
With the spread of COVID-19, the demand for molecular testing, which is considered the gold standard for diagnosing infectious disease, has increased. In the U.S. and Europe alone, the use of molecular diagnostics increased by 20% between March 2020 and October 2020. The volume of point-of-care (POC) testing has risen during the COVID-19 pandemic in response to demand for faster on-site screening. The response to that has been the accelerated development of new diagnostic technologies, such as next-generation sequencing (NGS) and CRISPR. Those technologies could soon challenge the leading position of the current RT-PCR systems for viral COVID-19 tests, particularly if regulators further
facilitate their rapid introduction.
The growth of the global COVID-19 diagnostics market is being fueled by several factors, including the increasing numbers of COVID 19 cases; government and private funds to support the R&D of COVID-19 test kits and vaccines; the rising number of emergency use authorizations (EUAs) for diagnostic kits and devices; the growing geriatric population; and increasing support by non-medical device and diagnostics companies.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06064339/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001