Technavio has been monitoring the haircare market in Africa and it is poised to grow by USD 936.32 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200806005660/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Haircare market in Africa 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the haircare market in Africa in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 2,320.79 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 3,257.11 million by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 7%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Demand for natural haircare products is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Amka Products (Pty) Ltd., Combe Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Johnson & Johnson, L'Oréal SA, Revlon Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Estée Lauder Co. Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and Unilever Group are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- Rest of Africa
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 5.66%.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Amka Products (Pty) Ltd., Combe Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Johnson & Johnson, L'Oréal SA, Revlon Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Estée Lauder Co. Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and Unilever Group. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand for natural haircare products has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Haircare Market in Africa 2020-2024: Segmentation
Haircare Market in Africa is segmented as below:
- Hair Color
- Hair Styling Products
- Other Haircare Products
- Geographic Landscape
- Rest Of Africa
- South Africa
- Distribution channel
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41021
Haircare Market in Africa 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our haircare market in Africa report covers the following areas:
- Haircare Market size in Africa
- Haircare Market trends in Africa
- Haircare Market analysis in Africa
This study identifies the growing partnership of vendors with salons as one of the prime reasons driving the haircare market growth in Africa during the next few years.
Haircare Market in Africa 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the haircare market in Africa, including some of the vendors such as Amka Products (Pty) Ltd., Combe Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Johnson & Johnson, L'Oréal SA, Revlon Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Estée Lauder Co. Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and Unilever Group. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the haircare market in Africa are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Haircare Market in Africa 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist haircare market growth in Africa during the next five years
- Estimation of the haircare market size in Africa and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the haircare market in Africa
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of haircare market vendors in Africa
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Shampoo - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Conditioner - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hair color - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hair styling products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other haircare products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- South Africa - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Nigeria - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Kenya - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of Africa - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amka Products (Pty) Ltd.
- Combe Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Johnson & Johnson
- L'Oréal SA
- Revlon Inc.
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Estée Lauder Co. Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unilever Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.