In today’s Daily Briefing, we found those amazing setups we thought you’d find interesting!
EUR/PLN bouncing from a crucial support on the 4,4.
Brent with a possible false bearish breakout and an upswing but still below important resistance.
EUR/USD awaits the FOMC inside of a pennant.
USD/JPY is getting ready to test the 106 as a resistance.
EUR/CHF bouncing from the upper line of the flag.
GBP/NZD with a major, long-term buy signal.
EUR/JPY finishing a big inverse head and shoulders pattern.
EUR/NZD with a double bottom formation but still below important resistance.
SP500 drawing a head and shoulders pattern but buyers have an appetite for an upswing.
CAC in a slightly worse position but still fighting on a major up trendline.
For a look at all of today’s economic events, check out our economic calendar.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Daily Forex Briefing 29/07/2020
- Natural Gas Price Prediction – Prices Rally Ahead of Inventory Report
- EUR/USD Price Forecast – Euro Churn
- USD/CAD Daily Forecast – Waiting For Signals From The Fed
- Natural Gas Price Forecast – Natural Gas Markets Continue to Find Buyers
- Oil Flat Despite Significant Decline In Crude Inventories