- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
The following decisions were taken at the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Vilkyskiu pienine AB which was held on the 29 April 2022:
Item 1 of the Agenda: Approval of Company's Consolidated annual report for the year 2021.
Resolution: The Consolidated annual report of the Company for the year 2021 has been approved.
Item 2 of the Agenda: Independent Auditor‘s Report regarding the Company’s consolidated and separated financial Statements for 2021.
Item 3 of the Agenda: Approval of Company's separated and consolidated financial statement for the year 2021.
Resolution: Company's separated and consolidated financial statements for the year 2021 has been approved.
Item 4 of the Agenda: Net Profit (loss) appropriation for the year 2021.
Resolution: The audited net profit (loss) allocation under IFRS has been approved for the year 2021 as follows:
1) Non-appropriated profit (loss) at the end of the year 2020
2) Approved by shareholders dividends of the year 2020
3) Transfers from the reserve to purchase own shares
4) Non-appropriated profit (loss) at the beginning of the current financial year after dividends payout and transfer from reserves
5) Net profit (loss) of the reporting period
6) Transfers from reserves
7) Net profit to be appropriated at the end of the current financial year
8) Total profit (loss) to be appropriated:
9) Non-appropriated profit (loss) at the end of the current financial year carried forward to next financial year
0.2 Eur per one ordinary share.
Item 5 of the Agenda: Approval of the Remuneration Report of the Company for 2021 which is part of the Annual Report.
Resolution: The Remuneration Report of the Company for 2021 which is part of the Annual Report has been approved.
Item 6 of the Agenda: Election of the Company’s Board members for the 4 years period.
Resolution: Gintaras Bertašius, Sigitas Trijonis, Rimantas Jancevičius, Vilija Milaševičiutė, Andrej Cyba and Linas Strėlis were elected as members of the Company’s Board for the four-year term.
Item 7 of the Agenda: Election of the Company’s Audit Committee members.
Resolution: Milana Buivydienė, Aušra Lobinienė, Vilma Morkaitienė were elected as members of the Company’s Audit Committee.
Item 8 of the Agenda: On the granting of powers to the Chief Executive Officer of Vilkyškių pieninė AB.
Resolution: The CEO of AB Vilkyskiu pienine is authorised (with the right to sub-delegate) to notify the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania of the election of new members of the Board, to register the changed data in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania and to perform all other related actions.
Additional information authorized to provide Economics and Finance director Vilija Milaseviciute, phone +370 441 55102