Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market Research Report by Type (NS3/4A Protease, NS5A Protein, and NS5B RNA-Dependent RNA polymerase), by Indication (HIV Infection/ AIDS, Hepatitis C Virus, Influenza, and Prophylaxis), by Route, by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market Research Report by Type, by Indication, by Route, by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045500/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market is expected to grow from USD 6,892.67 Million in 2020 to USD 11,873.67 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market is expected to grow from EUR 6,043.63 Million in 2020 to EUR 10,411.06 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market is expected to grow from GBP 5,372.80 Million in 2020 to GBP 9,255.46 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market is expected to grow from JPY 735,623.49 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,267,222.32 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market is expected to grow from AUD 10,009.08 Million in 2020 to AUD 17,242.15 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Direct-acting Antiviral Drug to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market studied across NS3/4A Protease, NS5A Protein, and NS5B RNA-Dependent RNA polymerase.
Based on Indication, the Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market studied across HIV Infection/ AIDS, Hepatitis C Virus, Influenza, and Prophylaxis.
Based on Route, the Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market studied across Intravenous, Oral, Subcutaneous, and Topical.
Based on Distribution Channel, the Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market studied across Hospital Pharmacy, Online Drug Store, and Retail Pharmacy.
Based on Geography, the Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market including A-S Medication Solutions, Actavis Group Ptc Ehf., Agouron Pharmaceuticals, Aizant Drug Research Solutions Pvt Ltd, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, Apotex Corporation, Atea Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Auro Pharma Inc, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Camber Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cipla USA Inc., E.R. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C., F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Genentech, Inc., H.J. Harkins Company, Jamp Pharma Corporation, Marcan Pharmaceuticals Inc, Merck Ltd., Mylan N.V., New American Therapeutics, Inc, Novartis, PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Physicians Total Care, Inc., Prestium Pharma, Inc., Prestium Pharma, Inc., Remedy Repack, Sciegen Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Direct-acting Antiviral Drug Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045500/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001