Forecasts by Operating Principle (OTDR, OFDR), by Application (DTS, DAS), by Type (Single Mode, Multi-Mode), by Scattering (Rayleigh Scattering Effect, Raman Scattering Effect, Brillouin Scattering), by Industry (Oil & Gas, Power & Utility, Safety & Security, Civil Engineering, Industrial) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading DFOS Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
New York, April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market Report 2021-2031" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058494/?utm_source=GNW
Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market– our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this newly updated report. This report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2031, assessing data, trends, opportunities, and business prospects there.
Increasing Applications in the Oil and Gas Verticals to Fuel Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market Growth
Oil and gas industry are undergoing a rapid digitization and automation to fulfil the rising need for productivity, efficiency, and safety in the operations. Distributed temperature sensors, which have been used since the 1990’s, are mostly used for well monitoring, which may include activities such as well evaluation, drilling, well completion, and well abandonment. However, distributed acoustic sensing has been gaining popularity for the monitoring and surveillance of pipeline systems. Well and reservoir monitoring are the major areas of applications which hold the highest potential for increase in penetration of distributed fiber optic sensing in the oil and gas industry. Distributed pressure and strain sensing systems are also gaining popularity with the increasing penetration of distributed sensing methods in the oil and gas industry.
What are the Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market Prospects Across India Which Is Projected to Witness the Highest CAGR from 2021 to 2031?
The current ‘Make in India’ scheme established by the Indian government is directed towards the development of homegrown manufacturing facilities with high foreign direct investment. With an impetus towards the growth of the manufacturing sector, India is expected to be a promising market for distributed fiber optic sensing products. The liberal special economic zone policy ensures a competitive environment for export-oriented manufacturing companies. With the growth of the overall manufacturing sector in India, the magnetic particle testing method market is expected to grow. India has around 21 nuclear reactors with around 1000 MW capacity. India has caught the attention of major aerospace defence manufacturers with its low production cost and government’s strong focus on building manufacturing sector under Make in India initiative. All these factors are anticipated to fuel regional market growth through 2031.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 398 pages report provides 297 tables and 271 charts/graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
• Advantages of DFOC over Traditional Sensing
• Increasing Applications in Oil & Gas
• Reliability of DFOS While Working in Challenging Environments
• Growing Demand from Civil Engineering
• Technical Issues in Installation of Distributed Fibre Optic Sensors
• Cost and Unfamiliarity
• High Cost of DFOS System
• Technical Challenges
• Lack of Standardized Assembly
• High Potential in the Offshore Industry
• Adoption of Fibre Optic Sensing for Environmental Sciences Applications
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges), SWOT, PEST, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
• OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer)
• OFDR (Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometry)
• DTS (Distributed Temperature Sensing)
• DAS (Distributed Acoustic Sensing)
• Single Mode
• Rayleigh Scattering Effect
• Raman Scattering Effect
• Brillouin Scattering
• Oil & Gas
• Power & Utility
• Safety & Security
• Civil Engineering
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 22 leading national markets:
• North America
– Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
– South Korea
– South East Asia
– Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
– Rest of Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
– South Africa
– Saudi Arabia
– Rest of Middle East & Africa
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market will surpass $xx million in 2021, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market report helps you
In summary, our 398 pages report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market, with forecasts for operating principle, fiber type, scattering, and industry each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 22 key national markets – See forecasts for the Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Israel, and Oman among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 23 of the major companies involved in the Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market. Some of the company’s profiled in this report include Baker Hughes, Inc., Bandweaver, CGG, Febus Optics, FiberSensys, FiberSOnics, Fotech Solutions Ltd., Future Fiber Technologies (AVA Group), Halliburton Corporation, Hifi Engineering, Luna Innovations Incorporated, Magal Security Systems, NBGHawk Measurement Systems, Network Integrity Systems, PureTech Systems, NKT Photonics, QinetiQ Group plc, Frauscher Sensonic GmbH, Silixa LTD, Sintela, Southwest Microwave Inc., Weatherford International, and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our newly report title, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. This study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market and leading companies. You will find data, trends, and predictions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058494/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001