Overview “Edasalonexent - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” report outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition.
New York, Aug. 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Edasalonexent - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05888087/?utm_source=GNW
A detailed picture of the Edasalonexent in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
Edasalonexent (CAT-1004) is a novel oral investigational drug designed to inhibit NF-kB that is being developed as a potential foundational therapy for all patients affected by DMD, regardless of mutation type. In DMD the lack of dystrophin leads to chronic activation of NF-kB, which is a key driver of skeletal and cardiac muscle disease progression. By inhibiting NF-kB, edasalonexent has the potential to decrease muscle damage and increase the ability of muscle to regenerate. Edasalonexent is currently being studied in phase III PolarisDMD trial and the GalaxyDMD open-label extension study. Catabasis is also planning a clinical trial to study edasalonexent in non-ambulatory boys and men ages 10 and older affected by Duchenne. Edasalonexent has also been well-tolerated to date. In more than 100 cumulative years of patient exposure, the majority of treatment-related adverse events have been mild and gastrointestinal in nature. The FDA has granted edasalonexent Orphan Drug, Fast Track and Rare Pediatric Disease designations for the treatment of DMD. The European Commission has granted Orphan Medicinal Product Designation for edasalonexent for the treatment of DMD. Edasalonexent is an investigational drug that is not yet approved in any territory.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Edasalonexent.
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Edasalonexent till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Edasalonexent.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis ’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Edasalonexent Analytical Perspective
• In-depth Edasalonexent Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Edasalonexent in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Edasalonexent Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Edasalonexent covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Edasalonexent is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Edasalonexent dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Edasalonexent and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Edasalonexent.
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Edasalonexent from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Edasalonexent in the market.
• What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Edasalonexent are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Edasalonexent?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Edasalonexent?
• What are the chemical specifications of Edasalonexent?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Edasalonexent, and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Edasalonexent in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Edasalonexent and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Edasalonexent?
• In which countries Edasalonexent got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Edasalonexent?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Edasalonexent?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Edasalonexent development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Edasalonexent?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Edasalonexent?
• How is the market trend of Edasalonexent is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Edasalonexent?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05888087/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001