Power-efficient electronic devices capable of high-speed communication have become essential in today’s electronics-dominated world. Low-power integrated circuits (IC) and radio frequency (RF) technologies have evolved rapidly following the increase in portable electronics and internet of things (IoT) usage.
New York, Dec. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Emerging Growth Opportunities for Low-Power Integrated Circuits and Radio Frequency (RF) Technologies" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06193744/?utm_source=GNW
Circuit design advancements, such as subthreshold and energy harvesting, could lengthen the device life cycle and ensure a “battery-free” future.Various RF technologies, such as Wi-Fi HaLow, LoRa (long range), and 5G, have emerged to cater to the growing demand for hassle-free data communication.
Other technologies, such as beamforming, are gaining traction in enabling efficient 5G communication.This technology and innovation report offers insights into ongoing developments in low-power IC and RF industries. The research scope focuses on emerging design techniques and RF technologies, such as subthreshold and beamforming, opening up new avenues in these industries and playing a critical role in IoT and connected devices deployment. This research also highlights end-market applications that might evolve in the next two to five years. Key Questions Addressed
• What is the significance of low-power ICs and RF technologies in today’s electronics ecosystem?
• What are the emerging technologies related to low-power ICs and RF?
• What factors drive opportunities for low-power ICs and RF technologies?
• What are the technology capabilities of subthreshold and beamforming? oAssessment of industry best practices oIntellectual property and funding scenarios oGrowth opportunities and success factors
• Which companies are innovating in low-power IC and RF segments?
• What key applications are impacted by advancements in low-power ICs and RF technologies?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06193744/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001