Global End-Point Security Market
Dublin, Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Endpoint Security Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global end-point security market is expected to grow from $14.05 billion in 2021 to $15.38 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5%. The end-point security market is expected to grow to $22.00 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 9.4%.
North America will be the largest region in the end-point security market in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in this end-point security market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The increasing number of end-points is expected to propel the growth of the end-point security market going forward. An endpoint is a distant computing device that interacts with a network it is linked to on a regular basis. Smartphones, desktop computers, and laptops are some examples of endpoints. Endpoint security is a technique used to stop cybercriminals and campaigns from using endpoints or entry points of end-user devices, like PCs, laptops, and mobile devices, for malicious purposes.
For instance, in October 2021, according to The Economic Times, an Indian business newspaper, India had the highest mobile data consumption rate at 12 gigabytes or GB per user a month in the world, and the country is adding 25 million new smartphone users every quarter. Therefore, the increasing number of end-points is driving the growth of the end-point security market.
The advent of disruptive technologies is the key trend gaining popularity in the end-point security market. Major companies operating in the market are introducing disruptive technologies to sustain their position in the end-point security market.
For instance, in June 2020, Unistal, an India-based company and market leader in software products and application development, launched Protegent endpoint security software based on technologies such as advanced machine learning and advanced DNS Scan. This software has inculcated an encryption feature and helps in controlling any risky activities by providing proficient monitoring.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
No. of Pages
2022 - 2026
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2026
Compound Annual Growth Rate
1) By Component: Software; Services
2) By Deployment: On-Premise; Cloud
3) By Enterprise Size: Large Enterprises; Small and Medium Enterprises
4) By Vertical: Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI); Telecommunications and IT; Government and Defense; Healthcare and Life Sciences; Manufacturing; Retail and eCommerce; Other Vertical
Companies Mentioned: VMware Inc; McAfee; Sophos; Palo Alto Networks; Panda Security
Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. End-Point Security Market Characteristics
3. End-Point Security Market Trends And Strategies
4. End-Point Security Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. End-Point Security Market Size And Growth
6. End-Point Security Market Segmentation
7. End-Point Security Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific End-Point Security Market
9. China End-Point Security Market
10. India End-Point Security Market
11. Japan End-Point Security Market
12. Australia End-Point Security Market
13. Indonesia End-Point Security Market
14. South Korea End-Point Security Market
15. Western Europe End-Point Security Market
16. UK End-Point Security Market
17. Germany End-Point Security Market
18. France End-Point Security Market
19. Eastern Europe End-Point Security Market
20. Russia End-Point Security Market
21. North America End-Point Security Market
22. USA End-Point Security Market
23. South America End-Point Security Market
24. Brazil End-Point Security Market
25. Middle East End-Point Security Market
26. Africa End-Point Security Market
27. End-Point Security Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The End-Point Security Market
29. End-Point Security Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Palo Alto Networks
Trend Micro Incorporated
Cisco Systems Inc
Juniper Networks Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ggvurm
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900