Summary According to Information & Communication Technology (ICT) decision makers survey, the largest share of enterprise ICT budget in the medical devices sector for 2020 was allocated to ‘research and development’ business function, followed by ‘procurement and operations’ function.
New York, Nov. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Medical Devices Sector, 2021 Update" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06179347/?utm_source=GNW
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Medical Devices -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2021
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2020 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Medical Devices enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Medical Devices enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2021
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Medical Devices enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06179347/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001