EUR/JPY has formed a bullish Adam and Adam 1-2-3 pattern and we should see a continuation move to the upside. The pattern looks very similar to W pattern but it is more V-shaped, with two double legged bottoms. (1 and 3). Above 121.45 the price will target 121.54, 121.99 with a potential towards 122.53. ATR projection is 122.03 so that could be the intraday target.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core System
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Asian Shares Rebound as Abating Middle East Tensions Drive Up Risk Demand
- Middle East Tensions Are Fading Away Like A Pound Of Soap In A Hard Day’s Wash.
- USD/JPY Bullish Close and Reverse Kicks Off Wave C
- How on Earth Can Gold Decline During the U.S. – Iran Crisis?
- Stock Pick Update: January 8 – January 14, 2020
- GBP/USD – Pound Drifting as Investors Tune out Iran Noise