- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Fidelity European Trust PLC (the “Company”) - Results of Annual General Meeting
At the Company’s Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) held on 11 May 2021, all resolutions were duly passed. The resolutions passed as special business were as follows:
- to renew the Directors' authority to allot a limited number of currently unissued ordinary shares (or sell any ordinary shares held as Treasury shares) for cash;
- to issue such shares (including Treasury shares) without first offering them to existing ordinary shareholders pro-rata to their existing holdings;
- the Company’s authority to purchase up to 61,678,760 of its own ordinary shares for immediate cancellation or for retention as Treasury shares at the determination of the Board. This represents approximately 14.99% of the number of ordinary shares in issue on 16 March 2021; and
- to adopt the Articles of Association produced to the meeting.
Proxy results will shortly be available online at www.fidelityinvestmenttrusts.com.
The Portfolio Manager’s AGM presentation is available on the Company’s website at:
Contact for queries:
Name: Anna-Marie Davis, FIL Investments International, Company Secretary
Telephone: 01737 834798