- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS
All relevant boxes should be completed in block capital letters.
Name of the issuer
State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, (ii) a disclosure made in accordance with LR 9.8.6R(1) or (iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act 2006.
Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities/director
State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the connected person
Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest 1
Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares
Name of registered shareholder(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them
State the nature of the transaction
Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired
Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed
Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
Price per share or value of transaction
Date and place of transaction
Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
Date issuer informed of transaction
If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes
Date of grant
Period during which or date on which exercisable
Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option
Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)
Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise
Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification
Any additional information
Name of contact and telephone number for queries
Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification
Notes: This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DTR 3.3.
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 23 and 24.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.