- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Fidelity Japan Trust PLC - Results of the Annual General Meeting
At the Company’s Annual General Meeting held on 18 May 2021, all resolutions were duly passed by a show of hands. The resolutions passed under special business were as follows:
- to renew the Directors’ authority to allot a limited number of currently unissued ordinary shares for cash;
- to issue such shares without first offering them to existing ordinary shareholders pro-rata to their existing holdings;
- to renew the Company’s authority to purchase up to 19,536,750 of its own ordinary shares for immediate cancellation or for retention as Treasury shares at the determination of the Board. This represents approximately 14.99% of the number of ordinary shares in issue on 26 March 2021; and
- to receive and adopt the new Articles of Association of the Company.
Proxy results will shortly be available online at http://fidelity.co.uk/japan
Contact for queries:
Natalia de Sousa, Company Secretary
For and on behalf of FIL Investments International
Telephone: 01737 837 846