DGAP-News: flatex AG / Key word(s): Miscellaneous
flatexDEGIRO: First pan-European online broker listed in Prime Standard
- Highly profitable technology group valued at around 1.2 billion euros
- SDAX listing expected in December 2020 as part of Deutsche Börse's Fast Entry
- Continued strong momentum in third quarter underpins scalability of business model
- Introduction of "flatex next" and synergies with DEGIRO to further accelerate profitable growth
- New company name flatexDEGIRO supports increase of local brand awareness
Frankfurt/Main - flatex AG (WKN: FTG111, ISIN: DE000FTG1111, Ticker: FTK.GR) today successfully started trading in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange after admission to the regulated market. Based on the initial share price of EUR 43.00 on 26 October 2020, the leading pan-European online broker is currently valued at around EUR 1.2 billion.
26.10.2020 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
60327 Frankfurt / Main
+49 (0) 69 450001 0
Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange
EQS News ID:
End of News
DGAP News Service