These are the Main Daily Trading Signals for Friday. Here’s how the interbank compares with the technicals at 8 AM GMT.
Neutral models prevail on Euro/Dollar’s hourly chart, but the 4 and 24-hour scales turn bullish with 6 and 7 studies, respectively, and they are in line with the more than 16% long interbank.
There’s green across the table for the Pound/Dollar, which sees 6 bullish models in the short-term, 7 in the mid-term and 5 in the long-term, but, in contrast, the interbank is neutral at less than 8% short.
Dollar/Yen sees 7 sell prompts on both its short and mid-term charts and 4 neutral signals on its long-term scale, but the technicals are not supported by the interbank, which is bullish at more than 19% long.
Bullish models prevail on Pound/Yen’s hourly chart, but the mid and long-term scales turn neutral with 5 studies each, matching the less than 7% short interbank sentiment. And last up is the Euro/Yen with 5 and 6 neutral signals on its 1 and 4-hour charts, respectively. The 24-hour scale brings 5 buy prompts, and it’s confirmed by the more than 35% long interbank.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- AUD/USD and NZD/USD Fundamental Daily Forecast – Aussie Poised to Post Best Annual Performance in Seven Years
- The Dollar Ship Steadies for now
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Expecting Sideways Trade after Hitting High Overnight
- USD/JPY Fundamental Daily Forecast – Not Expecting Much Movement Today, but 112.782 Will Control the Price Action
- BTC/USD Price Forecast December 29, 2017, Technical Analysis
- Bitcoin Gold DASH and Monero Price Analysis December 29, 2017, Technical Analysis