You’re watching the Daily Trading Signals for Tuesday. Here’s how the interbank compares with the technicals at 8 AM GMT.
Euro/Dollar’s 1 and 4-hour charts show mostly green signals and outlook shifts to neutral in the long term. The close to 24% long interbank matches the short and mid term technicals.
Pound/Dollar’s hourly models are mostly bullish, mid term outlook is neutral and 5 models are red in the daily range. Interbank sentiment is just 5% long, in line with the 4-hour outlook.
Dollar/Yen has bearish signals in lead of all three time scales, which is backed up by the 47% short interbank stance.
Pound/Yen’s technicals are pointing South across the board as well, but interbank sentiment is less defined at only 6% long.
There’s a similar outlook for the Euro/yen – short and mid terms are mostly bearish, but daily scale is mixed with 4 sell and 4 neutral prompts. The more than 18% long interbank is bullish and points in a different direction.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Technical Checks For EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD & USD/CAD: 13.02.2018
- Time to come back to the main trends. Gold, SP500 and Bitcoin
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Prices Hovering Around December 21 Bottom at $2.532
- E-mini Dow Jones Industrial Average (YM) Futures Analysis – February 13, 2018 Forecast
- Crypto Update: Traders Looking at Crypto Exchanges and IRS
- E-mini NASDAQ-100 Index (NQ) Futures Technical Analysis – February 13, 2018 Forecast