provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global functional beverages market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the functional beverages market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global functional beverages market opportunities and strategies to 2030 report answers all these questions and many more.
New York, Dec. 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Functional Beverages Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05999430/?utm_source=GNW
The report covers the following chapters
• Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
• Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
• Introduction – The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography and segmentation by type, by function and by distribution channel.
• Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the functional beverages market. This chapter also defines and describes products covered in the report.
• Customer Information – This chapter covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global functional beverages market.
• Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global functional beverages market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
• Impact of COVID-19 – This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the functional beverages market.
• Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
• Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
• Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
• Global Macro Comparison – The global functional beverages market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the functional beverages market size, percentage of GDP, and average functional beverages market expenditure.
• Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2019), historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region. The market overview sections of the report describe the current size of the market, background information, government initiatives, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments, and major companies.
• Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global functional beverages market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
• Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Market Opportunities And Strategies – This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
• Conclusions And Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for functional beverages companies in terms of product offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
• Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
The global functional beverages market is segmented into -
By Type: Energy Drinks; Sports Drinks; Nutraceutical Drinks; Dairy-Based Beverages; Juices; Enhanced Water; Others
By Function: Health and Wellness; Wealth Management
By Distribution Channel: Brick and Mortar; Specialty Foodservice stores; Online
Companies Mentioned: The Coca-Cola Company; PepsiCo Inc.; Nestle S.A; Danone; Red Bull GmbH
Countries: USA, France, Germany, UK, China, Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, Brazil
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05999430/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001