The GBP/USD has formed a bearish pattern below the channel and we could see downward continuation.
The fear of further Corona Virus outbreak is spreading through Forex and Equity markets. Currencies had a rollercoaster last week with very slow and range bound conditions. The GBP/USD has formed 1-2-3 bearish pattern on 4h timeframe and we might see a drop. The pair is bearish but momentum below 1.2360 should expose 1.2300 and 1.2290 as the intraday target. Strong downside momentum without any roller coaster (read: clear trend) should target even lower zone at 1.2240.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
For a look at all of today’s economic events, check out our economic calendar.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Oil Price Fundamental Weekly Forecast – Rising Supply, Renewed Demand Destruction Capping Gains
- GBP/USD Lingers Near One-Month Low on Concerns Over Virus and Brexit Talks
- GBP/USD 1-2-3 Bearish Pattern on 4H Timeframe
- Oil Looking Down Again
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Weekly Forecast – Expect Heightened Volatility Due to Weather Headlines
- Crude Oil Price Update – Trader Reaction to $39.36 to $39.63 Sets The Tone