Dublin, Sept. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Healthcare Service Robots Market: Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global healthcare service robots market was valued to be $462.3 million in 2019 and is anticipated to witness an impressive double-digit growth rate, to reach $2.82 billion by 2025.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the various healthcare service robots available in the market?
- What is the current market size and future potential of these technologies?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global healthcare service robots market?
- How is COVID-19 pandemic pushing companies into developing professional service robots?
- What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending a major share of their research and development (R&D) investments?
- Who are the leading players holding dominating shares in the global healthcare service robots market, currently?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of global healthcare service robots market, to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
- How are various governments transforming their investment strategies toward strengthening and supporting healthcare service robots for various applications?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different application types and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different utility types and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different product types and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different technology types and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand and which countries hold significant scope for expansion for business activities, by players of the global healthcare service robots market?
Overview of the Global Healthcare Service Robots Market
Global healthcare service robots market is currently witnessing a significant change in the market landscape. There is rising investment in the development of healthcare infrastructure, focus toward control of hospital-acquired infections, and deployment of healthcare service robots during the novel coronavirus pandemic. Thus, this is leading to potential growth opportunities for the healthcare service robots market. Moreover, there is an extensive entry of leading medical device players, and software companies into the healthcare space. These companies are integrating their expertise in advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning algorithms, and sensors among others into the robotic systems. All these predominant factors have led to a significant rise in sales of healthcare service robots systems across the globe.
Global Healthcare Service Robots Market Forecast
The industry is growing multifold owing to the rising investment in the development of healthcare infrastructure, focus toward control of hospital-acquired infections, and deployment of healthcare service robots during the novel coronavirus pandemic. Healthcare service domain is also currently exploring the potential of technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning algorithms, and sensors among others into the robotic systems. Hence, it is anticipated that these trends will have a significant impact on healthcare service robots market in the next five years, and the market will grow multifold.
The global healthcare service robots is dominated by a plethora of robotic companies that can be categorized as manufacturers of robotic systems, and industrial robots such as collaborative robots or cobots. Companies are continuously collaborating with research and medical institutions to expand the service robot space.
In the last five years (January 2016-June 2020), the market witnessed approximately 59 notable key developments. These included 33 product launches, and enhancements 20 synergistic activities, 2 mergers, and acquisitions, 4 funding activities, among others. Most of the companies are significantly undertaking new product development to not only expand their global footprint and offerings in a bid to consolidate the marketplace. Therefore, new offerings constitute the dominant contributors' strategies.
The key players contributing to the global healthcare service robots market are Xenex Disinfection Services, The UBTECH, Sanbot (QIHAN Technology), UVD Robots (Blue Ocean Robotics), InTouch Health, SoftBank Robotics, Universal Robots A/S, ST Engineering (Aethon), Double Robotics, and UVD Robots, among others.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Product Definition
2 Research Scope
3 Research Methodology
4 Industry Analysis
4.1 Value Chain Analysis
4.2 Legal Requirements and Regulations
4.2.1 For Industrial Robots (Mobile Autonomous Robots, Logistics, Collaborative Robots or Cobots)
188.8.131.52 Industry Safety Standards
4.2.2 For Telepresence Robots
4.2.3 Consortiums, Associations, and Regulatory Bodies
4.3 Case Studies
4.3.1 Case Study: Mobile Hospital Logistics Robots
4.4 COVID-19 Impact on Healthcare Service Robots Market
5 Competitive Landscape
5.1 Key Strategies and Developments
5.2 Market Share Analysis
6 Global Healthcare Service Robots Market Scenario
6.1 Assumptions and Limitations
6.2 Key Findings
6.3 Potential Opportunities - Healthcare Service Robots
6.3.1 Integration of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Technologies into the Healthcare Service Robots
6.4 Global Healthcare Service Robots Market Size and Forecast
6.5 Market Drivers
6.5.1 Control of Hospital-Acquired Infection
6.5.2 Decreasing Nurse to Patient Population
6.5.3 Robots Lending a Hand during Covid-19 Outbreak
6.5.4 Funding in Developed Nations
6.6 Market Restraints
6.6.1 Minimal Healthcare Budget Allocation in Developing Countries
6.6.2 Procurement of Expensive Service Robots for Hospital Infrastructure Lies a Major Challenge
6.6.3 Ethical Constraints Over Usage of Service Robots
7 Global Healthcare Service Robots Market (by Application Type), 2019-2025
7.1 Disinfection Robots
7.2 Humanoid Robots
7.3 Mobile Hospital Logistics Robots
8 Global Healthcare Service Robots Market (by Utility), 2019-2025
8.1 Single Purpose Service Robots
8.2 Multi-Purpose Robots Service Robots
9 Global Healthcare Service Robots Market (by Product), 2019-2025
9.1 Robotic Systems
9.2 Instruments and Consumables
9.2.1 Navigation Control
9.2.2 Customizable Equipment
9.2.3 Disinfectant Solutions
10 Global Healthcare Service Robots Market (by Navigation Technology), 2019-2025
10.3 LIDAR and SONAR
11 Global Healthcare Service Robots Market (by Region), 2019-2025
12 Company Profiles
- Double Robotics
- InTouch Health
- Nevoa Inc.
- OMRON CORPORATION
- Sanbot (Subsidiary of Qihan Technology Co Ltd)
- Soft Robotics, Inc.
- SoftBank Robotics, Inc.
- ST Engineering
- UB Tech
- Universal Robots A/S
- UVD Robots ApS (Parent Organization- Blue Ocean Robotics)
- Xenex Disinfection Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dsdwlj
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900