The report on the global agricultural drones market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global agricultural drones market to grow with a CAGR of 32.
New York, Aug. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Agricultural Drones Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954490/?utm_source=GNW
7% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on agricultural drones market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on agricultural drones market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global agricultural drones market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global agricultural drones market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Rapid technological advancement in agriculture, cost-effective and efficient solution of drones, and a significant drop in labor requirement
• Rapid growth in digital agriculture and its related technologies such as yield mapping, GPS guidance systems, soil management, and remote analysis
• Inefficient security and privacy settings are the prime restraint that is likely to hamper the growth
• Growing adoption of automation, robotics and artificial intelligence by the agriculture sector for analyzing crop quality
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global agricultural drones market is segmented on the basis of type, component, and application.
The Global Agricultural Drones Market by Type
The Global Agricultural Drones Market by Component
• Camera System
• Controller System
• Propulsion System
• Navigation System
The Global Agricultural Drones Market by Application
• Variable Rate Application (VRA)
• Crop Scouting
• Field Mapping
• Agriculture Photography
• Yamaha Motor Corporation (precision agriculture)
• Aeryon Labs
• Aeryon Labs
• Aero Vironment
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the agricultural drones market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the agricultural drones market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global agricultural drones market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954490/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001