Summary Although the COVID-19 crisis has created severe short-term financial pressure on airport operators, the potential for a recovery in global demand in the long-term and a return of any pre-COVID-19 challenges in capacity means that airports expansions will still proceed in many markets.
New York, Dec. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Airport Construction Projects" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05995575/?utm_source=GNW
The analyst is currently tracking airport construction projects globally with a combined value of US$826.5 billion. Asia-Pacific accounts for the major share of the projects value, with US$283.9 billion of airport projects, ahead of the Middle East and Africa (MEA) with US$226.3 billion. Europe accounts for projects valued at US$145.7 billion, while the Americas has a project pipeline of US$170.3 billion, with the US dominating the region with projects valued at US$138.6 billion
This report provides a detailed analysis of Airport construction projects globally, based on projects tracked by the analyst.
- The report provides analysis based on construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 global projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the Airports construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05995575/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001