KEY FINDINGS The global alternative sweeteners market is set to project a CAGR of 3. 23% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The increasing health concerns in terms of obesity, the rising prioritization of advertising and marketing activities, the growing awareness of sugar substitutes, and the surging demand for low-calorie sweeteners, are propelling the market growth.
New York, Feb. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL ALTERNATIVE SWEETENERS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06021758/?utm_source=GNW
Food additives that replicate the sugar taste are knowns as sugar substitutes.Alternative sweeteners are sugar substitutes of low-calorie content.
They have a low glycemic index, thereby retaining insulin levels after consumption.They are used to sweeten an extensive range of foods and beverages.
These are sweeter than regular sugar, added in traces to reach the same level of sweetness that of sugar. There is an increasing awareness of alternative sweeteners’ benefits, along with sugar consumption risks, which is expected to drive the global alternative sweeteners market growth.
The geographical segmentation of the global alternative sweeteners market includes the growth evaluation of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.The Asia Pacific region is estimated to fare well both in terms of market share and CAGR.
This is because there are growing incidences of health problems like dental damage, diabetes, obesity, and hypertension, which has raised the need to regulate sugar intake.
The key international players in the market have huge product offerings, a strong distribution network, and offer quality products. Some of the major players in the market include GLG Life Tech Corporation, Dupont Nutrition & Health, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ajinomoto Co Inc, Cargill Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. AJINOMOTO CO INC
2. ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND COMPANY
3. CARGILL INC
4. DUPONT NUTRITION & HEALTH
5. GLG LIFE TECH CORPORATION
6. INGREDION INC
7. NATUREX SA
8. TATE & LYLE PLC
9. PURECIRCLE LTD
10. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC
11. ROQUETTE FRERES
12. BATORY FOODS INC
13. CELANESE CORPORATION
14. HYET SWEET BV
15. HEARTLAND FOOD PRODUCTS GROUP
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06021758/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001