The factors propelling the market growth are the rising number of surgeries, advancements in anesthesia monitoring technology, and the increasing emergency cases related to accidents and emergency labor.
New York, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL ANESTHESIA MACHINERY MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06028809/?utm_source=GNW
An anesthetic machine delivers a hypoxic mixture of gas to a patient before a medical procedure.These gases are oxygen or volatile anesthetic.
Anesthesia machinery is primarily used to deliver anesthesia to patients in emergency cases.There has been a rise in the number of emergency cases such as labor and accident cases.
Rapid sequence induction of general anesthesia is performed through tracheal intubation in emergency labors. As per the Hooker EA et al. published in the Journal of Emergency Medicine 2019 article, the US emergency department visits increased from 128.9 million to 137.8 million between 2010 and 2014. Further, according to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) data, in 2017, 145.6 million visits were recorded. Of these, around 2.2 million were admitted to the critical care unit. Such aspects drive market growth. However, stringent regulations and the high cost of machinery hinder the market growth.
The global anesthesia machinery market growth analysis includes the assessment of North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and rest of world. North America is evaluated to dominate the global market, which is accredited to the increasing disease prevalence and number of surgeries.
The local vendors are offering low-cost products, leading to increased threat rivalry among the global players. Some of the well-established players in the market include Getinge AB, Cardinal Health Inc, GE Healthcare, Dragerwerk AG, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. CARDINAL HEALTH INC
2. DRAGERWERK AG
3. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE LIMITED
4. GE HEALTHCARE
5. GETINGE AB
6. HEYER MEDICAL
7. KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS NV
8. MASIMO CORPORATION
9. MEDTRONIC PLC
10. MIDMARK CORPORATION
11. MINDRAY DS USA INC
12. SMITHS GROUP PLC
13. SPACELABS HEALTHCARE
14. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED
15. VYAIRE MEDICAL INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06028809/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001