Dublin, Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Research Report by Type, by Indication, by End User, by Business, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market size was estimated at USD 13.85 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 14.92 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 8.03% to reach USD 22.03 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market was studied across Branded and Generic.
Based on Synthesis, the Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market was studied across Biotech and Synthetic.
Based on Indication, the Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market was studied across Anti-infectives, Antiparasitics, and NSAIDs & Anesthetics.
Based on End User, the Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market was studied across Pet Care Hospitals and Retail and specialty pharmacies.
Based on Business, the Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market was studied across Captive API and Merchant API.
Based on Region, the Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, including Blanver Farmoquimica E Farmaceutica S.A., Changzhou Yabang-Qh Pharmachem Co., Ltd., Eli Lilly & Co., Excel Industries Ltd., Glenmark Pharmaceutical Ltd., Huvepharma, Indukern, S.A., Lonza Group AG, NGL Fine Chem Ltd., Ningxia Tairui Pharma CO. Ltd., Ofichem BV, Omkar Speciality Chemicals Limited, ouro fino saude animal, P&R SpA (Olon SpA), Sanofi Winthrop Industrie (CEPiA), Sequent Scientific Ltd., Shaanxi Hanjiang Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd., Shanghai Pharmtech Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, and Zoetis Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Rising adoption of pets across the globe
188.8.131.52. Increasing awareness and expenditure among people regarding the animal healthcare
184.108.40.206. Significant growth in the number of animal healthcare NGOs
220.127.116.11. Several risk factors associated with animal health APIs
18.104.22.168. Development of new products
22.214.171.124. Unmet animal needs in many countries
126.96.36.199. Limited awareness and availability in low-income areas
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6. Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, by Type
7. Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, by Synthesis
8. Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, by Indication
8.4. NSAIDs & Anesthetics
9. Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, by End User
9.2. Pet Care Hospitals
9.3. Retail and specialty pharmacies
10. Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, by Business
10.2. Captive API
10.3. Merchant API
11. Americas Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Animal Health Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
14.1.2. Business Strategy
14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
14.4. Competitive Scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
14.4.4. Investment & Funding
14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
15.1. Blanver Farmoquimica E Farmaceutica S.A.
15.2. Changzhou Yabang-Qh Pharmachem Co., Ltd.
15.3. Eli Lilly & Co.
15.4. Excel Industries Ltd.
15.5. Glenmark Pharmaceutical Ltd.
15.7. Indukern, S.A.
15.8. Lonza Group AG
15.9. NGL Fine Chem Ltd.
15.10. Ningxia Tairui Pharma CO. Ltd.
15.11. Ofichem BV
15.12. Omkar Speciality Chemicals Limited
15.13. ouro fino saude animal
15.14. P&R SpA (Olon SpA)
15.15. Sanofi Winthrop Industrie (CEPiA)
15.16. Sequent Scientific Ltd.
15.17. Shaanxi Hanjiang Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
15.18. Shanghai Pharmtech Co. Ltd.
15.19. Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
15.20. Zoetis Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/atxnua
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900