The increasing elderly population, hematologic disease prevalence, favorable reimbursement policies and funding, and technological advancements in apheresis techniques drive market growth.
New York, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL APHERESIS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067977/?utm_source=GNW
Apheresis is a medical process wherein whole blood is removed from a donor or patient.The blood is separated into individual components for removing any particular component.
This is done through membrane separation or centrifugation process.Blood diseases affect the total health of the body and are caused by certain genes.
Some common blood diseases are von Willebrand disease (VWD), hemophilia, anemia, and blood cancer. These diseases entail blood transfusion, which is projected to increase the need for apheresis.
Plasma exchange and cytapheresis are the two most common types of apheresis used for eliminating harmful substances from the blood.Plasma exchange is utilized for treating disorders like multiple sclerosis, thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, myasthenia gravis, etc.
Cytapheresis is a process that eliminates the excess number of blood cells.It is used to treat polycythemia, thrombocythemia, and leukemia.
The growing incidence of hematologic diseases is thus evaluated to promote market growth.
The global apheresis market growth assessment includes the analysis of Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of World.North America is set to be the dominating region in the global market.
The growing number of neurology apheresis procedures and the increasing number of plasma exchange procedures are contributing to the market prospects of the region.
Some of the eminent companies in the market are Cytosorbents Corporation, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Baxter International Inc, B Braun Melsungen AG, Cerus Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ASAHI KASEI CORPORATION
2. BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC
3. B BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
4. CERUS CORPORATION
5. CYTOSORBENTS CORPORATION
6. FRESENIUS SE & CO KGAA (FRESENIUS KABI AG)
7. HAEMONETICS CORPORATION
8. HEMACARE CORPORATION
10. KANEKA CORPORATION
11. KAWASUMI LABORATORIES INC
12. MEDICAP CLINIC GMBH
13. MEDICA SPA
14. MILTENYI BIOTEC
15. TERUMO CORPORATION (TERUMO BCT)
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067977/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001