Dublin, June 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market Research Report by Element, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market size was estimated at USD 18.43 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 19.65 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 6.94% from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 27.58 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Element, the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market was examined across Beams & Lintels, Blocks, Cladding Panels, Floor Elements, Roof Panels, and Wall Panels.
Based on End-user, the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market was examined across Commercial Buildings, Non-residential Building, and Residential Buildings.
Based on Application, the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market was examined across Bridge Sub-Structure, Concrete Pipes, Construction Material, Road Sub Bases, Roof Insulation, and Void Filling.
Based on Geography, the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market, including ACICO, AERCON AAC, AKG Gazbeton, Bauroc AS, Biltech Building Elements Limited, Brickwell, Broco Industries, Buildmate Projects Pvt. Ltd., CSR Limited, Eastland Building Materials Co., Ltd., Eco Green Products Pvt. Ltd., H+H International A/S, Isoltech SRL, Jk Lakshmi Cement Ltd., Kipas A.S, KSCP, Magna Green Building Products, Masa GmbH, Mepcrete, Parin Beton Amood Company, Quinn Building Products, Shandong Tongde Building Materials Co., Ltd., Solbet Spolka Z O.O., Tarmac, Thomas Armstrong (Holdings) Ltd, Ual Industries Ltd., Ultratech Cement Ltd., Wehrhahn Gmbh, and Xella International Gmbh.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Market Outlook
3.3. Application Outlook
3.4. Element Outlook
3.5. End-user Outlook
3.6. Geography Outlook
3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. High-volume investments in the construction sector
18.104.22.168. Demand for lightweight construction materials
22.214.171.124. Rising need for better safety and lower energy cost
126.96.36.199. Limited load-bearing capacity
188.8.131.52. Rise in number of large-scale construction projects in developing nations
184.108.40.206. Growing emphasis on soundproof and sustainable buildings
220.127.116.11. Cracks issues with AAC
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5.3. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.3.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.3.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.3.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market, by Element
6.2. Beams & Lintels
6.4. Cladding Panels
6.5. Floor Elements
6.6. Roof Panels
6.7. Wall Panels
7. Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market, by End-user
7.2. Commercial Buildings
7.3. Non-residential Building
7.4. Residential Buildings
8. Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market, by Application
8.2. Bridge Sub-Structure
8.3. Concrete Pipes
8.4. Construction Material
8.5. Road Sub Bases
8.6. Roof Insulation
8.7. Void Filling
9. Americas Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market
9.6. United States
9.6.4. New York
10. Asia-Pacific Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market
10.8. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.2. AERCON AAC
13.3. AKG Gazbeton
13.4. Bauroc AS
13.5. Biltech Building Elements Limited
13.7. Broco Industries
13.8. Buildmate Projects Pvt. Ltd.
13.9. CSR Limited
13.10. Eastland Building Materials Co., Ltd.
13.11. Eco Green Products Pvt. Ltd.
13.12. H+H International A/S
13.13. Isoltech SRL
13.14. Jk Lakshmi Cement Ltd.
13.15. Kipas A.S
13.17. Magna Green Building Products
13.18. Masa GmbH
13.20. Parin Beton Amood Company
13.21. Quinn Building Products
13.22. Shandong Tongde Building Materials Co., Ltd.
13.23. Solbet Spolka Z O.O.
13.25. Thomas Armstrong (Holdings) Ltd
13.26. Ual Industries Ltd.
13.27. Ultratech Cement Ltd.
13.28. Wehrhahn Gmbh
13.29. Xella International Gmbh
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yfnf4d
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900