Dublin, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Automotive 3D Map System Market Research Report by Navigation Type, by Vehicle Type, by Distribution, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive 3D Map System Market size was estimated at USD 3,016.63 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 3,675.42 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 22.17% to reach USD 10,033.75 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive 3D Map System to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Navigation Type, the Automotive 3D Map System Market was examined across Handheld Navigation and In-dash Navigation.
Based on Component, the Automotive 3D Map System Market was examined across Hardware and Software & Services.
Based on Vehicle Type, the Automotive 3D Map System Market was examined across Commercial Vehicles and Passenger Vehicles.
Based on Distribution, the Automotive 3D Map System Market was examined across Aftermarkets and OEM.
Based on Geography, the Automotive 3D Map System Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive 3D Map System Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive 3D Map System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive 3D Map System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive 3D Map System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive 3D Map System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive 3D Map System Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive 3D Map System Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive 3D Map System Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Rise in technological advancement of the navigation system in vehicles
22.214.171.124. Promoting the concept of self-driving and assisting in ADAS
126.96.36.199. Vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communication for safety mapping
188.8.131.52. Advanced technology increases the cost
184.108.40.206. Rising demand for high precision 3D maps
220.127.116.11. Integration of innovative apps in auto 3D maps
18.104.22.168. Large pools of data and real-time data streaming issues
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Automotive 3D Map System Market, by Navigation Type
6.2. Handheld Navigation
6.3. In-dash Navigation
7. Automotive 3D Map System Market, by Component
7.3. Software & Services
8. Automotive 3D Map System Market, by Vehicle Type
8.2. Commercial Vehicles
8.3. Passenger Vehicles
9. Automotive 3D Map System Market, by Distribution
10. Americas Automotive 3D Map System Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automotive 3D Map System Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive 3D Map System Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
14.4. BAE Systems Plc
14.5. Civil Maps
14.6. Continental AG
14.7. DENSO CORPORATION
14.8. Dynamic Map Platform Co., Ltd
14.10. Harman International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/npc7ii
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900