KEY FINDINGS The global autonomous mobile robots (AMR) market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 23. 43% over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is facilitated by key drivers, including the increased need for workplace safety, rising applications of autonomous mobile robots, and the emerging trend of Industry 4.
New York, Nov. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOTS (AMR) MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06185878/?utm_source=GNW
0 as well as smart factories.
Autonomous mobile robots (AMR) can understand and navigate their environment without being directly overseen by an operator.Typically, this is achieved by an array of sophisticated onboard sensors, maps, and computers, enabling AMRs to comprehend and interpret their environment.
As a result, they function as a form of asynchronous transportation.
Industry 4.0, also termed Connected Industry, is the industry stage consolidating the usage of connectivity as well as collaborative robotics in industrial processes. Facilitating workspaces in which robots and humans can work safely together and share information to optimize processes, the stage also leads to better decision-making. Furthermore, the use of mobile manipulators and mobile robots creates the autonomous and flexible industrial automation that necessitates propagating Smart Factories.
The global autonomous mobile robots (AMR) market growth assessment comprises the analysis of North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World. North America held the highest revenue share in 2020, owing to key market growth drivers such as the increasing demand for mobile robots, the presence of the leading mobile robot production firms, and the surging military expenditure.
The global market observes intense rivalry among market players, as vendors endeavor to establish product differentiation, in addition to competitive advantage by offering a diverse range of services.With the aid of substantial investments, leading companies attempt to enhance and augment their existing product portfolio to reinforce their market position among rivals.
Hence, the competition is set to be high within the global autonomous mobile robots (AMR) market.
The top firms operating in the market are Clearpath Robotics, Aethon Inc, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. AETHON INC
2. CIMCORP OY
3. CLEARPATH ROBOTICS INC
4. FETCH ROBOTICS INC
5. GENERAL ATOMICS AERONAUTICAL SYSTEMS INC
6. KUKA AG
7. LOCUS ROBOTICS INC
8. MOBILE INDUSTRIAL ROBOTS APS
9. OMRON CORPORATION
10. SMP ROBOTICS CORP
11. SOFTBANK ROBOTICS
12. TERADYNE INC
13. THE AVIATION INDUSTRY CORPORATION OF CHINA
14. THE HI-TECH ROBOTIC SYSTEMZ LTD
15. VECNA ROBOTICS
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06185878/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001