Summary Bauxite is the key ore for aluminum production which is largely used in the automobile, construction, packaging, electrical, machinery equipment and consumer goods industries.
New York, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Bauxite Mining to 2025 - Analysing Reserves and Production by Country, Global Assets and Projects, Demand Drivers and Key Players" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06151174/?utm_source=GNW
Global bauxite production grew by an estimated 1.2% in 2020, over the previous year. The growth was mainly supported by higher output from the world’s second-largest producer, Guinea - with an estimated 25.1% increase. Meanwhile, production from Australia fell by 1.2% over the previous year. Rio Tinto, Alcoa, and Norsk Hydro are the top three bauxite producer in the world produced a combined 12.7Mt of bauxite in 2020 - up by 2.5% over the previous year. Rio Tinto is the largest producer, with output of 56.1Mt in 2020, up by 2% over 2019, mainly due to the ramp-up from the CBG mine expansion in Guinea, stable performance from the Pacific mine and additional volume from the start-up of the Amrun mine at the end of 2019. By 2025, the global bauxite production is expected to reach 406.7Mt, growing at a CAGR of 2.2% between 2021-2025. Guinea, Australia and Indonesia are the world’s top supplier of bauxite, with a combined 141.5Mt exports in 2020, compared to 118.9Mt in 2019. In terms of imports, China is the world’s-largest bauxite importer, with 101.6Mt in 2020, up by 0.9% against the previous year.
- The report contains an overview of global bauxite mining industry, historical and forecast data on the production and consumption.
- It also provides detailed analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the industry.
- The demand driving section briefs about demand from the automobile and construction industries.
- The report also provides detailed information on reserves, production, production by company and country, major active, exploration and development projects by region.
Reasons to Buy
- Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of the COVID-19 on global bauxite mining
- To understand historical and forecast trend on global bauxite production
- To know the trend of bauxite production by country and company
- To gain an understanding on aluminum prices
- To track latest company developments
- To understand about major active, development and exploration bauxite projects by region
- To understand about the demand from the automobile and construction industries
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06151174/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001