Global Bionematicides Market, By Type (Microbials v/s Biochemical), By Form (Liquid v/s Dry), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), By Mode of Treatment (Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment, Foliar Sprays, Others), By Infestation (Root Knot, Cyst Nematodes, Lesion Nematodes, Others), By Region Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2027
New York, July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Bionematicides Market, By Type, By Form, By Crop Type, By Mode of Treatment, By Infestation, By Region Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310315/?utm_source=GNW
The global bionematicides market is expected to witness growth at a robust CAGR during the forecast period, 2023-2027.Increase in the application of biological pesticides to get rid of the specific class of nematodes that destroy the food crops is expected drive the growth of the global bionematicides market.
Due to the rising health-consciousness among consumers and increased demand for organic food products, the demand for the global bionematicides market is expected to grow during the forecast period. Besides, the growing utilization of integrated pest management techniques and increasing demand for biological control seed treatment solutions are expected to influence the market demand in the coming years.
The global bionematicides market segmentation is based on the type, form, crop type, mode of treatment, infestation, competitive landscape, and regional distribution.Based on the mode of treatment, the market is divided into soil treatment, seed treatment, foliar sprays, and others.
The soil treatment segment is expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027.Soil treatment helps plants to efficiently utilize moisture and nutrients that enables their fast growth.
Moreover, the growing need to increase the agricultural yield to fulfill the expanding food requirements of the global population is expected to boost the market growth in the coming years.
The major market players operating in the global bionematicides market are Bayer CropScience AG, Beijing Ecoman Biotech Co., Ltd., Certis USA LLC, Dow AgroSciences LLC, Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., Monsanto Company, Syngenta AG, Valent BioSciences Corporation, T. Stanes & Company Limited, Bio Huma Netics, Inc., FMC Corporation, BASF SE.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022
Forecast Period: 2023–2027
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the global bionematicides market from 2017 to 2021.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of global bionematicides market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
• To classify and forecast the global bionematicides market based on type, form, crop type, mode of treatment, infestation, regional distribution, and competitive landscape.
• To identify the dominant region or segment in the global bionematicides market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global bionematicides market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the global bionematicides market.
• To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the global bionematicides market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global bionematicides market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufacturers across the country.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
The analyst calculated the market size of the Global Bionematicides market using a top-down approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Bionematicidess manufacturers
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums, and alliances related to Bionematicides
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as product manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global bionematicides market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Bionematicides Market, By Type:
• Bionematicides Market, By Form:
• Bionematicides Market, By Crop Type:
o Cereals & Grains
o Oilseeds & Pulses
o Fruits & Vegetables
• Bionematicides Market, By Mode of Treatment:
o Soil Treatment
o Seed Treatment
o Foliar Sprays
• Bionematicides Market, By Infestation:
o Root Knot
o Cyst Nematodes
o Lesion Nematodes
• Bionematicides Market, By Region:
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global bionematicides market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310315/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001