The growing building & construction industry, energy-efficient construction demands, strict regulations & policies, and remodeling & repairing activities of buildings, drive market growth.
New York, Dec. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL BUILDING INSULATION MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058664/?utm_source=GNW
Building insulation materials minimize the amount of energy needed to heat or cool a building.It is considered to be one of the most cost-effective methods for carbon footprint reduction.
The thriving economies, advanced developments, rising population, and increased per capita income in emerging economies propel the construction market growth.
Economic development dictates the demand for considerable investments in new constructions and existing infrastructure expansions.Also, countries with conducive tourism need more construction activities for tourist accommodations.
They are set to harbor a fair share in the market.China, Indonesia, and India, and developed economies like Russia and the US, are estimated to dominate the global building & construction market, with the Asia-Pacific leading the construction market.
Such factors are evaluated to drive global market growth. However, the volatile raw material prices hamper the market growth.
The global building insulation market is geographically segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World for growth evaluation. North America is evaluated to dominate the global market in terms of revenue and volume, owing to booming end-user segments like commercial and residential.
The low switching costs among consumers intensify the competitive rivalry. Some of the leading companies in the market are Huntsman Corporation, Kingspan Group, BASF, Johns Manville Corporation (Berkshire Hathaway), GAF Materials Corporation, Beijing New Building Material (Group) Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
2. BEIJING NEW BUILDING MATERIAL (GROUP) CO LTD
3. DOW CHEMICALS
4. GAF MATERIALS CORPORATION
5. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION
6. JOHNS MANVILLE CORPORATION (BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY)
7. KINGSPAN GROUP
8. KNAUF INSULATION INC
9. OWENS CORNING
10. PAROC GROUP
11. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S
12. SAINT-GOBAIN SA
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058664/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001