Dublin, Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Buildtech Textiles Market Research Report by Product (Knitted, Non-woven, and Woven), by Application (Non-residential and Residential), by Raw Material, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Buildtech Textiles Market size was estimated at USD 11.34 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 11.89 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.21% to reach USD 15.38 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Buildtech Textiles to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Buildtech Textiles Market was examined across Knitted, Non-woven, and Woven.
Based on Application, the Buildtech Textiles Market was examined across Non-residential and Residential.
Based on Raw Material, the Buildtech Textiles Market was examined across Natural and Synthetic.
Based on Geography, the Buildtech Textiles Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Buildtech Textiles Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Buildtech Textiles Market, including Ahlstrom-Munksjo, Arrow Technical Textiles Pvt. Ltd., Delcotex, DuPont, Jowat SE, Officine Maccaferri SpA, SKAPS Industries, SRF Limited, The 3M Company, and TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Buildtech Textiles Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Buildtech Textiles Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Buildtech Textiles Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Buildtech Textiles Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Buildtech Textiles Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Buildtech Textiles Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Buildtech Textiles Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Rise in incidents of natural calamities, such as wildfire and hurricanes
188.8.131.52. Increasing investment for commercial construction
184.108.40.206. Rapid growth in the infrastructure sector along with repair requirements in the older buildings
220.127.116.11. High toxic waste production
18.104.22.168. Initiatives by foreign regulatory bodies and promotional policies for infrastructure development
22.214.171.124. Increase in the utilization of sophisticated technologies in construction
126.96.36.199. High public investment in infrastructure
188.8.131.52. Technical limitations in buildtech textile such as Monocover fabric buildings
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Buildtech Textiles Market, by Product
7. Buildtech Textiles Market, by Application
8. Buildtech Textiles Market, by Raw Material
9. Americas Buildtech Textiles Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Buildtech Textiles Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Buildtech Textiles Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.2. Arrow Technical Textiles Pvt. Ltd.
13.5. Jowat SE
13.6. Officine Maccaferri SpA
13.7. SKAPS Industries
13.8. SRF Limited
13.9. The 3M Company
13.10. TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xac0l0
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900