Dublin, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Calcium Carbonate Market Research Report by Industry, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Calcium Carbonate Market size was estimated at USD 21.87 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 23.25 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 6.62% to reach USD 32.15 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Calcium Carbonate to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Industry, the Calcium Carbonate Market was studied across Adhesives & Sealants, Paints & Coatings, Paper, and Plastic.
Based on Type, the Calcium Carbonate Market was studied across Ground Calcium Carbonate (GCC) and Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC).
Based on Region, the Calcium Carbonate Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Calcium Carbonate Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Calcium Carbonate Market, including Calcinor SA, Carmeuse, Excalibar Minerals LLC, GLC Mineral, Huber Engineered Materials, Imerys, Maruo Calcium Co. Ltd., Midwest Calcium Carbonate, Minerals Technologies Inc., Mississippi Lime Company, Omya AG, and Sibelco.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Calcium Carbonate Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Calcium Carbonate Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Calcium Carbonate Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Calcium Carbonate Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Calcium Carbonate Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Calcium Carbonate Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Calcium Carbonate Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rising e-commerce sector and growing usage of tissue papers
184.108.40.206. Increasing use of calcium carbonate as an extender and filler in paints
220.127.116.11. Growing use of calcium supplement to improve bone health
18.104.22.168. High logistics and transportation cost for raw material
22.214.171.124. Escalating demand for filler materials from various end user industries
126.96.36.199. Adoption of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) packaging and light-weight automobile components
188.8.131.52. Side effects associated with calcium carbonate
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Calcium Carbonate Market, by Industry
6.2. Adhesives & Sealants
6.3. Paints & Coatings
7. Calcium Carbonate Market, by Type
7.2. Ground Calcium Carbonate (GCC)
7.3. Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC)
8. Americas Calcium Carbonate Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Calcium Carbonate Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Calcium Carbonate Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Calcinor SA
12.3. Excalibar Minerals LLC
12.4. GLC Mineral
12.5. Huber Engineered Materials
12.7. Maruo Calcium Co. Ltd.
12.8. Midwest Calcium Carbonate
12.9. Minerals Technologies Inc.
12.10. Mississippi Lime Company
12.11. Omya AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vgqvbp
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900