Summary Global LNG liquefaction capacity is expected to grow by 70 percent during the outlook period, 2021 to 2025. Among regions, North America accounts for majority of the global liquefaction capacity additions from new build and expansion projects accounting for 63 percent of the total growth by 2025.
New York, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Liquefaction Terminals to 2025 - North America Dominates Global Capacity Additions and Capex Spending" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06094214/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, the US leads globally with 150 mtpa of liquefaction capacity additions by 2025. Russia and Qatar follow, with capacity additions of 58.2 mtpa and 33.5 mtpa, respectively.
- Historical LNG liquefaction capacity data from 2015 to 2020, outlook up to 2025
- New build and expansion LNG liquefaction capacity additions key countries
- New build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by key countries and companies globally
- New build and expansion capex of LNG liquefaction projects by region, key countries and companies
- Details of the major planned and announced LNG liquefaction projects globally up to 2025
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and outlook of LNG liquefaction capacity data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Keep abreast of key planned and announced LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned and announced LNG liquefaction projects and capacities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06094214/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001