Summary The global working gas storage capacity of underground gas storage sites is expected to grow by 14 percent from 16. 8 tcf in 2021 to 19. 2 tcf by 2025. Among regions, the Former Soviet Union, Europe, and the Middle East lead globally in terms of total working gas capacity additions from planned and announced projects with 1.
New York, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Underground Gas Storage to 2025 - Gazprom to Drive Global Working Gas Capacity Growth" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06149520/?utm_source=GNW
1 tcf, 835 bcf, and 570 bcf, respectively. Among countries, Russia leads the working gas capacity additions from planned and announced projects with 813 bcf during 2021-2025. China and Turkey follow with 561 bcf and 372 bcf, respectively.
- Underground gas storage capacity data by region, and outlook for planned and announced capacity up to 2025
- Annual breakdown of new build capex for planned and announced gas storage sites for the period 2021 to 2025 by region
- Global planned and announced working gas capacity growth by key countries
- Global new build capex outlook by key countries and companies
- Regional new build capex outlook for planned and announced storage sites by key countries and companies
- Details of major new build project projects by site-type up to 2025
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the underground gas storage projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global gas storage industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of working gas capacity data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned and announced gas storage projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned and announced gas storage sites and capacities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06149520/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001