Summary Global refinery CDU capacity is expected to witness a growth of 8. 8 percent over the next four years, increasing from 104. 7 mmbd in 2021 to 114. 0 mmbd by 2025.
New York, April 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries to 2025 - China Leads Global Refinery CDU Capacity Additions" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045232/?utm_source=GNW
Asia’s CDU capacity is expected to reach 40.8 mmbd in 2025, the highest among all regions globally. North America and Europe follow with 24.6 mmbd and 13.9 mmbd, respectively.
- Refinery crude distillation unit (CDU) capacity by region for the period 2015 to 2025
- CDU new build and expansion capacity additions by key countries
- New build and expansion capex of refineries by region, key countries, and companies
- Regional new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by key countries and companies
- New build and expansion capacity additions by region for coking, FCC and hydrocracker units
- Key details of major new build refineries expected to start operations by 2025
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on refineries globally
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical, and outlook of CDU capacity data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about capex spending on refineries globally and by region
- Keep abreast of key new build refinery projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s new build refinery projects and capex
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045232/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001