KEY FINDINGS The global cardiovascular ultrasound market growth is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5. 90% during the forecast period. The primary growth drivers include technological advancements and the increasing number of cardiovascular diseases.
New York, Aug. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL CARDIOVASCULAR ULTRASOUND MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05365448/?utm_source=GNW
Cardiovascular ultrasound includes the ultrasound imaging of a rapidly moving complex organ positioned deep within the human body, the heart.These devices are central diagnostic equipment that can aid in minimizing the incidences of stroke and heart attack through an early diagnosis.
As a result, the rising prevalence of heart problems is one of the key growth drivers of the global cardiovascular ultrasound market.
The growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases like coronary disease and heart attack is set to raise the demand for cardiovascular ultrasound applications since they utilize sound waves to create images of the heart for assessing the heart’s overall health. As per the American College of Cardiology Foundation, around 1.05 million suffered from coronary diseases in the US in 2019. In addition, almost 805,000 Americans have a heart attack annually, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Such aspects propel the global cardiovascular ultrasound market growth. However, the market growth is restrained by stringent regulations.
The global cardiovascular ultrasound market growth analysis includes the evaluation of Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the global market, attributed to the growing geriatric population and the lifestyle changes that raise the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
The market is fragmented since the main players do not possess a major share.Nevertheless, the competitive rivalry is high since companies launch new products with innovative features.
Some of the eminent companies in the market include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Samsung Medison Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION
3. DAWEI MEDICAL
4. ESAOTE SPA
5. FUJIFILM HOLDINGS CORPORATION
6. GE HEALTHCARE
9. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
10. PHILIPS HEALTHCARE
11. SAMSUNG MEDISON CO LTD
12. SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS
13. TELEMED ULTRASOUND MEDICAL SYSTEMS
14. VIATOM TECHNOLOGY CO
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05365448/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001