Summary Global Caustic Soda capacity is expected to experience moderate growth over the next five years from 98. 54 mtpa in 2020 to 105. 50 mtpa in 2025. Around 25 planned and announced Caustic Soda projects are expected to come online predominantly in Asia, followed by the North America over the upcoming years.
New York, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Caustic Soda Industry Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05751452/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, China is expected to lead Caustic Soda capacity additions by 2025, followed by India & US. Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co Ltd., Lords Chloro Alkali Ltd, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co Ltd are the top three companies by planned and announced capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
- Global Caustic Soda capacity outlook by region
- Global Caustic Soda outlook by country
- Caustic Soda planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major Caustic Soda producers globally
- Global Caustic Soda capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global Caustic Soda capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned, and announced Caustic Soda plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global Caustic Soda industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of Caustic Soda capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05751452/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001