during the forecast period. The growth in this market is attributed to the prevalence of cell based research, the increasing number of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Moreover, the growth opportunities in emerging markets are expected to provide growth opportunities for players in the cell dissociation market during the forecast period.
New York, May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Cell Dissociation Market by Product, Type, Tissue, End User - Global Forecast to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05370338/?utm_source=GNW
Enzymatic dissociation products segment to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
Based on the product, the cell dissociation market is segmented into Enzymatic dissociation products, Non-Enzymatic dissociation products and instruments.The Enzymatic dissociation products segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The large share of this segment can be attributed increasing incidence of cell based research is the major factor supporting the growth of this segment.
Connective tissue segment to register the highest growth in the cell dissociation market during the forecast period.
Based on the tissue, the cell dissociation market is segmented into connective tissues, epethilial tissues and other tissues (skeletal, muscles tissues).The connective tissues segment is projected to witness the highest growth in the cell dissociation market during the forecast period.
The large share of this segment can be attributed to cell based research and development in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Asia Pacific is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
In this report, the cell dissociation market is segmented into four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The growth in this market is primarily driven by The increasing fundind for cell based research .
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews, by company type, designation, and region:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 (32%) , Tier 2 (44%), and Tier 3 (24%)
• By Designation: C-level (30%), Director-level (34%), and Others (36%)
• By Region: North America (40%), Europe (28%), AsiaPacific (20%), and Rest of the World(12%)
List of Companies Profiled in the Report
• Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
• Becton, Dickinson and Company (US)
• Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland)
• Cytiva (a part of Danaher Corporation) (US)
• STEMCELL Technologies (Canada)
• Miltenyi Biotec (Germany)
• PromoCell GmbH (Germany)
• AcceGen(US), VitaCyte (US)
• Alstem (US)
• Biological Industries (Israel)
• Gemini Bio (US)
• Innovative Cell Technologies (US)
• Central Drug House (India)
• Worthington Biochemical Corporation (US)
• Capricorn Scientific (Germany)
• Abeomics (US)
• Genlantis (US)
• Neuromics (US)
This report studies the cell dissociation market based on product, technology, application, end user, and region.The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting the market growth.
It evaluates the opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.The report also studies micromarkets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total cell dissociation market.
The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four major regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on cell dissociation products offered by the top 27 players in the cell dissociation market. The report analyzes the cell dissociation market by product, tissue, type, end user, and region.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various securement devices across key geographic regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the cell dissociation market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and strategies of the leading players in the cell dissociation market
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05370338/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001