Global Central Nervous System Therapeutics Market By Drug Class (Analgesics, Anesthetics, Anticonvulsants, Antiepileptics, Anti-Parkinson Agents, Others) By Application (Neurovascular Diseases, Mental Health and Trauma, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Infectious Diseases, CNS Cancer, Others) By Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral, Others) By End Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others) By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy) By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
New York, Sept. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Central Nervous System Therapeutics Market - Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317508/?utm_source=GNW
The global central nervous system therapeutics market is anticipated to grow at a strong CAGR during the forecast period, 2023-2027.Factors such as the rise in prevalence of central nervous system disorders and advancements in therapeutics and diagnostics of central nervous system disorders are driving the demand for the global central nervous system therapeutics market.
Growing diagnosis rates in developed and emerging economies are presenting a large patient pool that requires treatment. Also, the initiatives by the government authorities, healthcare systems, non-profit organizations, and market players to create awareness about neurological disorders are further expected to support the growth of the global central nervous system therapeutics market in the forecast period.
The global central nervous system therapeutics market is segmented into drug class, application, route of administration, end user, distribution channels, regional distribution, and competitive landscape.Based on application, the market is fragmented into neurovascular diseases, mental health and trauma, neurodegenerative diseases, infectious diseases, cns cancer, and others.
Neurodegenerative diseases are expected to capture the highest market share during the forecast period, 2023-2027. The high cost of treatment of neurodegenerative diseases and the increased prevalence of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and Alzheimer’s disease are driving the segment demand.
North America is expected to dominate the global central nervous system therapeutics market during the forecast period.The presence of key market players in the region and the initiatives taken by market players to develop new technologies are infleuncing the market demand.
Also, the rising incidence of mental health conditions and neurological disorders is expected to propel the market demand in the forecast period.
The major market players operating in the global central nervous system therapeutics market are Eli Lilly and Company Ltd., Merck & Co. Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Biogen Inc., Pfizer Inc., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Sanofi SA, Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Bayer AG, Amgen Inc., among others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017 – 2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022
Forecast Period: 2023 – 2027
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast the market size of Global central nervous system therapeutics market from 2017 to 2021.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of Global central nervous system therapeutics market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
• To classify and forecast global central nervous system therapeutics market based on drug class, application, route of administration, end user, distribution channel, and regional distribution.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the global central nervous system therapeutics market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global central nervous system therapeutics market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global central nervous system therapeutics market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global central nervous system therapeutics market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global central nervous system therapeutics market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers across the country.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufactures which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufactures, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
The analyst calculated the market size of global central nervous system therapeutics market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Central nervous system therapeutics manufacturers, end users, service providers and other stakeholders
• Distributers and suppliers of central nervous system therapeutics and services and other stakeholders
• Organizations, forums, and alliances related to central nervous system therapeutics
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Global central nervous system therapeutics market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Market, By Drug Class:
o Anti-Parkinson Agents
• Market, By Application:
o Neurovascular Diseases
o Mental Health and Trauma
o Neurodegenerative Diseases
o Infectious Diseases
o CNS Cancer
• Market, By Route of Administrations:
• Market, By End User:
o Diagnostic Laboratories
• Market, By Distribution Channel:
o Hospital Pharmacy
o Online Pharmacy
o Retail Pharmacy
• Market, By Region:
o North America
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Global central nervous system therapeutics market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317508/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001