The growing need for quality products in the manufacturing industries, strict cleanroom regulations and standards, and thriving healthcare & biotechnology industries, drive market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS
New York, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL CLEANROOM CONSUMABLES MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06075214/?utm_source=GNW
Cleanroom consumables include items utilized by operators during manufacturing.These include shoe covers, wipes, sterile coveralls, masks, lab coats, goggles, etc.
A cleanroom is an enclosed space typically used in the manufacturing processes wherein levels of contaminants and environmental pollutants should be kept to a minimum.These include pharmaceuticals, medical, defense, semiconductor & electronic components, etc.
The contamination level is marked as ‘Particles per Million’ or ppm at appropriate particle size, such as 10,000 ppm.Nine classes of cleanroom ISO standards have been formulated with different standards needed for varied manufacturing applications to ensure consistency at permitted levels.
Cleanroom technology is projected to surge in the coming years, given the adaption in micro and nanosystem processes and the rising biotechnology usage. With the emergence of new applications, cleanroom technology is set to extend beyond ISO standards. Such developments are expected to propel market growth. However, fluctuating raw material prices and the cyclical nature of the semiconductor market are evaluated to hinder the market growth.
The global cleanroom consumables market growth evaluation includes the assessment of Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of World. The presence of major semiconductor manufacturing hubs, increasing population, developing healthcare infrastructure, and growing incidence of chronic diseases, makes Asia-Pacific the fastest-growing and dominating region in the global market.
Some of the key players in the market include, Aramark, E I Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Contec Inc, ITW – Texwipe, Berkshire Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
2. BERKSHIRE CORPORATION
3. CARDINAL HEALTH
4. CONTEC INC
5. E I DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY
7. ITW - TEXWIPE
8. KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION
9. MAR COR (CANTEL)
10. NITRITEX LTD
11. SUPERIOR CLEANROOM PRODUCTS LLC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06075214/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001