Global Cloud Encryption Market By Component (Solutions and Services), By Service Model (Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)), By Organization Size (SMEs Vs Large), By End Use (IT & Telecommunication, BFSI, Health Care, Entertainment & Media, Retail, Education Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
New York, Feb. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Cloud Encryption Market By Component, By Service Model, By Organization Size, By End Use, By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020704/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Cloud Encryption Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 30% during the forecast period.High cloud adoption and virtualization is one of the key factors due to which the market is anticipated to rev up during the forecast years.
Moreover, increased instances of data breaches is contributing to high demand for cloud encryption which is positively impacting the growth of the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, existence of norms and regulations for the increased adoption of cloud encryption solutions is expected to bolster the growth of the market over the next few years.
The Global Cloud Encryption Market is segmented based on component, service model, organization size, end-use, company, and region.Based on service model, the market can be categorized into infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), software-as-a-service (SaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS).
Out of which, the software-as-a-service segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period which can be attributed to growing requirement to protect cloud applications from cyber-attacks. In addition to this, increase in the use of cloud-based applications among numerous industry verticals is further contributing to the growing trend for SaaS.
In terms of end-use, the market is fragmented into It & telecommunication, BFSI, health care, entertainment & media, retail, education others. Among them, IT & telecommunication segment is estimated to dominate the market in the next five years which is accredited to the use of cloud encryption technology in providing real-time access in case of emergency and to improve the proficiency of clinical and IT staff.
The major players operating in the cloud encryption market are Ciphercloud, Gemalto, Hytrust, IBM, Netskope, Secomba, Skyhigh Networks, Sophos, Symantec, Thales E-Security and others. The key market players are adopting some several competitive strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnership, agreements in order to expand their geographic reach and to increase their customer basis.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Cloud Encryption Market from 2016 to 2019.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Cloud Encryption Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
• To classify and forecast the Global Cloud Encryption Market based on component, service model, organization size, end-use, company and regional distribution.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Cloud Encryption Market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Cloud Encryption Market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Cloud Encryption Market.
• To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Cloud Encryption Market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Cloud Encryption Market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Cloud Encryption Market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of service providers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the service providers and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of the Global Cloud Encryption Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Cloud encryption service provider
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to cloud encryption
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the Global Cloud Encryption Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Cloud Encryption Market, By Component:
• Global Cloud Encryption Market, By Service Model:
o Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
o Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
o Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
• Global Cloud Encryption Market, By Organization Size:
• Global Cloud Encryption Market, By End-Use:
o IT & Telecommunication
o Health Care
o Entertainment & Media
• Global Cloud Encryption Market, By Region:
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Global Cloud Encryption Market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020704/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001